How important is it?

How important are looks when You are looking for a new girl friend? I would not consider myself pretty or have the best figure but I can't change my genetics.


0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

  • Hey there! You know what? 1% of girls will ever win a miss election. Should the other 99% of girls feel ugly? Please not!

    Should girls who have a kg too much feel fat? No, better than anorexia!

    The moral of the story: be yourself, be friendly to guys and if they ask about you, tell them honestly about you strong and weak points.

    Getting a "click" with someone will not depend on your looks but on your hearts! You WILL find someone you like, don't be afraid.

    All the best of luck. I'll post you a friendship request, feel free to accept if you like!

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

  • I'm sure most people will preach about inner beauty and bs like that. A good personality plays a large part in whether I want to spend time with her but it is also looks. I am very picky about the girls I interact with. Outer appearance is very important. If a girl has feature I don't like then I will not take notice of them. Whether a girl is pretty or not depends on the guy. I personally hate blondes and people with blue eyes. It does not matter how pretty a blonde girl is to other guys, to me she is average.

    0|0
    0|0
  • We all have a preference so its impossible to give an actual estimate idea to how important it is to everyone because we all are individuals.

    You should have fun with what you have, then people will like you for your unique looks and personality because it fits their preferences.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are important to me but not in the sense of looking like a supermodel. There are just certain types that are not physically attractive to me; I've had a couple good female friends who seemed to be hinting they'd like something more but though I enjoyed their company I was just not interested sexually. But I would say (for me) that the majority of women are attractive, if their personality is right.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends, if the guy is looking for a one night stand then 90% looks, if he's looking for a serious thing, then looks matter 10-40% depending on likes of the guy, and many other factors... If he dumps you just cause of your looks, fuck him... ;)

    0|0
    0|0
  • You can change your figure though, being fit isn't genetic lol

    0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you want most people will interact with someone who is similar to them in attractivness in some way

    0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are actually the most important thing when trying to get a guy. The personality is gonna be the one that makes him want to stay with you, but looks is the one that will get him interested in knowing you better.

    But look at it this way, if you aren't trying to go out with guys that are way out of your league, you shouldn't have a problem getting a boyfriend.

    0|0
    1|0
  • well looks does matter but not always when a person truly loves you.

    0|0
    0|0
  • for girls not so much , becuase us inferior ugly guys pray for a girl to like us

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

  • Girl you are beautiful. Real beauty comes from within and radiates outward. I know it's cliché but beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Regardless of what you look like physically someone will find you attractive. Put an ad on Craig's List - Women Seeking Men (avoid casual encounters) and a nice picture of yourself and you will be surprised at the responses you will get.

    Girls have a much easier time finding dates than guys do, all we have to do is get the word out that we are available and guys show up. Its just a matter of getting the word out to the right guys.

    I met my boyfriend on Craig's List but had to sort through unsavory emails and go on a few dates that turned out to be duds before I met him.

    There are also dating sites like Plenty of Fish and Date Hookup that you can place ads on.

    Somebody out there will find you beautiful and want to be with you just as you are.

    0|0
    0|0
    • not for guys , if a guy isn't good looking , he is an abomination in the eyes of women

    • mantobee you are not giving girls enough credit. Girls aren't as visual as guys are, there are other things that will attract a girl to a guy beyond his outward appearance.

  • they matter somewhat of course but if he wants a serious relationship personality matters a lot

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...