What do you think about people who get cosmetic surgery done?

Would you ever date anyone who has got cosmetic surgery done? What do you think about girls who get cosmetic surgeries doen for self confidence?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think real self confidence starts from within.

Comestic surgery can fix the outside, but it cannot fix what's going on internally.

Surgery can only look good for so long...what happens when you start to age?

Wrinkles become more apparent, hair starts to bald/or become less, you start to gain weight, etc

Surgery is not an answer to fix someones self esteem.

Don't get me wrong,

I'm all for plastic surgery!

You only live once!

If you want to do it because you want to "improve" yourself, that's fine.

But it should not be used has something to fix your low self esteem issues on the inside.

That's something that takes years of time, work, and effort.

• And to answer your other question.

Has long has surgery isn't taken to the extreme, I don't mind it.

What Guys Said 3

• Its their choice, if they look nice and and they like me I will. Because it was their choice to do that.

Everyone has a choice and I'll follow it so as long it doesn't hurt them.

• Well, all the hot famous girls have cosmetic surgeries. You don't see them lacking male attention.

Ofc, if you overdo it and end up looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein it's probably not gonna get you the kind of attention you want.

So... yeah, I'm perfectly OK with it, although as a preference I like smaller natural boobs vs larger silicon ones.

• no.i wouldnt. i don't love girls who has unnatural face.they look like all the same.

What Girls Said 2

• i would get a nose job

• It's their choice, their life. I don't have an opinion on it. After all, who am I to judge?