Thongs? Are they worth it?

I never wore a thong before but I was looking today and I thought to myself maybe I will buy a thong just to were when I go out to a party or something something to wear for a sexy night but then I thought about it and was like are they comfortable so ladies if you ever wore a thong before are they worth it?

Updates:
I think I will buy a pair to try em out! Thank you for your answers ladies!

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I was never one to think about wearing thongs because they seemed rather pointless. However, when I started buying skinny jeans and work slacks and particular dresses, I found that I had panty lines and it was rather embarrassing. I then discovered the miracle of thongs. And believe me that they are not as uncomfortable as they appear, if you buy one that fits properly. I now wear mostly thongs and hate wearing regular underwear.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• I love thongs. They look best on most girls and they look most comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are way too overrated. Most guys, including myself, prefer the "women's boy shorts" type of underwear. It make her ass look awesome.

1|0
    0|0
    • That is what I normally wear aha

• Thongs are a huge turn on. HUGEE

1|0
    0|0
  • totally worth it, I like the pink ones I get compliments all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • You never know until you try it. Try it a couple times, if you still don't like it, don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are definitely worth it; they're all I wear.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• I always wear thongs they don't get bunched up pulling pants on and there's no panty lines. I think they're comfortable and they're sexy.

2|0
    0|0
  • no they are so uncomfortable

3|0
    0|1
  • personally, I love thongs! I think they are a lot more comfortable than anything else... they are the only undies I ever wear!

2|0
    1|0
  • I love thongs! I have a huge ass, so a lot of underwear rides up on me, and I never have to worry with thongs. Try them out; it can't hurt!

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear a thong/g-string. I primarily wear it for two reasons, one, it eliminates underwear lines with tight clothing and two, I find regular underwear rides up and a thong is simply more comfortable for me.

2|0
    1|0
  • idk how girls find thongs so uncomfortable I loooove lace thongs & I wear them A LOT even if I'm just wearing pijamas. lace thongs are so comfortable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly if you want comfort you should get boyshorts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are significantly less comfortable than bikini/boyshort panties to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't the most comfortable things...but they are essential for certain types of skirts. Sure guys like them too haha

0|0
    0|0
  • not as comfy as regular undies, its like having a tiny wedgie feeling all the time and your barecheeks rub oddly against your jeans

1|0
    0|0