Guys , do you think girls look better with their hair up or down ?

I was wondering , do yall find girls more attractive with their hair tied back to a ponytail , braid, bun, etc . or down like straight, curled, waved, etc .

Most Helpful Guy

• Down, down, and straight, either fully let down or in a ponytail. Buns and braids, ugh, no.

• I love my braids :-)

• Good for you. Given that you're a black girl and I'm white, no surprise either of us hold our opinions on them.

What Guys Said 8

• Down. Let it hang when you're still, and bounce beautifully when you move. It looks beautiful when it's down. But don't always wear it down. It's still good to create a different style using accessories. Just to mix it up a bit.

• depends, some girls can pull off having hair up some cant. some girls look scary with their hair up D:

• me Personaly I like it up in a pony tail, but if the women's hair is taken care of, then long straight hair is also great.

• No buns no braides. The rest is great.

• Definitely down. Personally I like it a little wavy. Straight is nice too. But I don't find curls very attractive.

• Down looks much better

• down

• Either in a ponytail or down.

What Girls Said 0