Who dislikes makeup?

I, personally, am not a big fan of the stuff. Makeup, that is. I would rather know what a woman looks like without layers of vanity plastered all over their face. So my question for you guys is this: Do you dislike makeup? Prefer it? Or do you not care? It would be great if someone could make a poll for this, since I'm not a high enough level to make a poll yet. The help would be much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do!

Haha!

I hate makeup and I hate having to wear it, but I really do look better with it, so I wear it when I want/need to look nice. It clogs pores making me hot and sweaty more, it's messy, it's expensive, it's time consuming, and it literally feels heavy on my face, and I don't even wear much at all. Yeah, not a fan at all.

What Girls Said 13

• well I don't like or dislike it. I barely wear it tbh. my eyelashes are already long so sometimes I don't need eyeliner and mascara.

i feel so good without makeup tbh. I know this may sound big headed but I feel like I look better than some celebs without makeup...

i only see makeup as a helping hand if I need it. like most times I put it all ill have non is some bronzer and lipstick.

i only put effort into my makeup on special occasions or fancy days/nights out=]

• we put on makeup for the same reasons you take a car into the shop to fix a small dent. we like it better. not necessarily all the time because we think other people find us more attractive with it, but just because we like ourselves a little more with it.. or some of us do. lots of us. its a loaded question. :P

• The most makeup I wear is mascara and lipgloss. Sometimes on days I'm not going anywhere, I've put on eyeshadow and eyeliner and blush to see how it looks. I definitely prefer how I look without makeup, I feel more fresh and free without it, and I already have clear skin and whatnot, so, I don't wear it.

I know quite a few people who wear makeup and don't need it, and I know people who only wear makeup sometimes but they actually look way better with it on.

• I don't dislike it but I also don't like it

• I will be honest with you, if I didn't have certain imperfections like acne scars, I wouldn't wear it during the day. I prefer it because, many times my skin looks like it has red spots and others days, I have very dark under eye circles.

• I don't care for make up, and I am proud to say that I have never worn it in my life. I feel silly wearing it, like it is false advertising. But I do understand why women wear it, and some look awesome in make up. But for me it is not my thing.

• I like it sometimes,t can be fun. I don't wear it for guys anyways. But usually just tinted lotion and mascara for me.

• As a girl, I dislike makeup...it's harmful to skin and hmmm, I think my face looks alright without makeup...confidence is the best makeup for girls :3

• Yup I don't like make up :)

I don't know how to apply the right make up and don't bother learning

Without makeup is light and happy for me

• Eh.. I fill in my brows and wear mascara.. anything over that tends to over do it for me.

• Not me just don't hav time

• I love make up on women I think it is fun

and flirty and makes women look very pretty

most women do not look the same without make up

they look like guys. Guys say they like natural but show them

boob implants and plastic surgery babe and they get turned on

men are not true about what they say

besides lots of people have to cover up what is not perfect

always something to hide and make it look better make

up is really a very great product

• Eh, a little bit is good to make us look good in all kinds of lighting and in the winter (I like to have at least a bit of a flush even if I am freezing).

But I agree - too much makeup just looks cheap + it ages the skin faster, so girls that wear a lot everyday end up looking old young in the long run

What Guys Said 4

• I like makeup.

It's like Photoshop on pictures.

When does well, the "after" ALWAYS looks better than the before.

Yet the opposite happens when too much Photoshop / makeup is used.

------

I think you've seen quite a few girls that use too much makeup and look WORSE "after" versus "before".

• I hate make up. It looks like the girl is trying to hide behind a mask, and hates what she really looks like. It looks so fake and tacky when a girl is covered in make up. Just think how girls would react if guys wore it! Also, attraction should be based on the person, not some crap made in a factory!

• Not a major fan. I like my girls to look beautiful naturally without putting on immense amounts of make up

• When its used to bring out a woman's beauty i like it, but when its used in an attempt to create beauty I can't help but to think "Why try so hard?"