What will girls wear to "get the guy"?

If a girl wants to look serious (not almost naked!) but very hot to seduce the guy she's dreaming of... what will she wear?

E.g.: short dress? stockings or not? Specific colour of dress - everything in red? sexy underwear?

Just curious how flirty girls would handle the job (very little experience with flirting or dating)!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll war something that looks good on me. Occasionally a form-fitting shirt. But I don't want him to lust after me and want me for the wrong reasons

• Hello there! I find you answer short, but very wise and to-the-point!

I've given you the best answer and posted you a friendship request. Feel free to accept (I'm from Belgium). No obligation of course!

What Girls Said 11

• Well it depends on the guy and the type of girl he likes. If he likes professional business attire on girls, then I'd wear a shortish skirt with black stockings and a loose transparent blouse and classic black heels. Hair down with waves.

If he's more into down-to-earth, sweet, next-door-neighbor kind of girls, then I'd wear a cute black dress, simply because I think I look good in black, or in his favourite colour. Nothing too sexy, it should be fun and flirty, so maybe some frills as details on the dress, and the dress should be just above the knees. Hair also down any wavy, maybe with a braid or two. Stocking or no stockings would depend on the weather, the material and type of the dress, and the shoes.

• Oh dear, I'm so sorry I just gave the best answer to someone... I like this answer a lot.

If ever you dress like any of these "dress codes" make a picture, think it will be splendid!

• Haha thanks...

I'm not asking you to, but just for your information, you can change the BA if you want to. Just check on the box of the answer you want to make BA. It will automatically change it.

• And to wear those "dress code", I'd need to get myself a date first. And that would take a while, say one or 2 years haha... So don't hold your breath!

• I would wear a short black lace dress.

Something like this (sorry for these long links) :

1. giigoo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/lace-evening-dress-featuring-cup-detail-with-sheer-overlay.jpg

2. media.frenchconnection.com/ms/fcuk/71WJ9.jpg?height=1537&width=1024&lc=en-GB&lv=9

3. cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/katherinewaddell/default/blaque-label-ciccone-lace-bustier--large-msg-130988461512.jpg

And I would choose this kind of langerie:

1. polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=68277393

2. starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Sparkle_Thong.jpg

3. starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Ruffle_Garterbelt_.jpg

• Hello Alyona! Thanks for all the effort finding the links. Looks gorgeous.

Wanted to send you a friendship request but I see you don't accept them... always feel free if you like!

Take care in Ukraine.

• You're very welcome :).

I didn't received any friend request from you, and when I receive friend requests I accept them all :)

• low cut minidress, spaghetti straps crossed at bare back. fuck-me-shoes. no undies of course. works all the time.

• Something flattering color and fit wise

• Sexy club wear

• Combat boots, helmet and waterproof pants.

No for real. I won't wear anything.

• Oh gosh! Do you think you would make it to me or would you get arrested for running naked over the street? Brrrr, don't exaggerate girls. I don't buy meat, I like to hear nice and flirty girls...

• Whatever is better for my body type

• I will go with 3 colours, red, nude or black.

Short dress, no stockings and only lace underwear. :)

• Oh dear, I've learnt today that nude is a colour :-)

Do you really think the guy would take you serious? I delibarately included in the question "not almost naked"... think I would ask questions if a girl approached me not wearing much more than underwear!

• Short stuff

• for me when I am trying to make a guy like me , I just wear a tight dark jeans and a white plane t-shirt .and let my hair flow , it seems that it has always been my best outfit for them , infact I've always believed that the less I appear flirty or trying to , the less I look attractive , if you know what I mean

• There isn't one look all girls will use to seduce a guy. A girl will dress in what is (hopefully) most flattering for her figure, skin color, eyes, etc. Depending on what the girl is seducing the guy for (hookup, relationship, etc), things will vary. Generally women wear what they feel most comfortable and sexy in.

Personally, I like black, lace, etc. Things that are feminine, sophisticated, but also a little edgy and "dangerous." I'm a fan of red lips or dark red lips, sultry smokey eyes, and depending how tall the guy is, heels.

What Guys Said 1

• The Million Dollar Question! What to wear? What to Wear? WHAT to Wear?! For a guy it's not so complicated. The choices are, dress up or dress relaxed. Simple. But for the fairer sex, the choices are mind bending.

As a guy the rules to best follow are these,

1) What is the type of guy are you seeing?

2) What are you planning to do during your time together?

3) How long will you be spending together?

4) Who else will you be meeting?

Keeping these questions in mind should be able to help narrow your decision down quite a bit. If not then maybe you have too many close. :)

IMHO!