Louis vuitton pumps, why are girls crazy about them?

link

i know the ones in the link are knock offs but why do women love louis vuitton shoes so much? like ill admit they are sexy and look good on girls but theyre like way up on this pedestal and it seems like its every girls dream to own a pair why is that?

correction- louboutin

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my dream, of course I am not every girl. But they are a sexy shoe, and the red sole is a kind of a status symbol. So if you are wearing them everyone know you have on a very expensive shoe, and you have some money or are being taken care of by a sugar daddy.

What Girls Said 10

• They're a quality shoe, by a well known designer, so they command interest. Vuitton, Louboutin, Prada, Jimmy Choo, are some of my favorites, and some of the bigger names in the biz.

• Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin are very different designers. The shoes in the link are red bottoms or Louboutins you're talking about Lois vuittons which no girl is really obsessed with Louis Vuitton shoes their focus is on handbags.

• Because designer = status, "high quality fashion". Ew imo.

• Because they are amazing

• the design is sexy and dainty

• I am not sure, I am not a fan

• Looks good and show off

• I don't find lv nice tbh

The quality is good but too expensive and some designs not so nice

• Because they see celebrities wear them that is why. Followers.

• That is one of my fav fashion designers

What Guys Said 2

• I imagine it's to match their partners Lobb's.

• Same reason why you might want a PS4 or Xbox 1...people like to have expensive name brand things, and this is just one of those things women like, well, stylish women I should say. Lots of girls won't wear heels