How easy is it to see a guy's physique through loose clothing?

I have heard that some girls can see a guy's figure through his clothes(not fitted). Are girls just imagining what his body would look like or is it easy for them to tell if they are in shape or not? What kind of details can be noticed in a simple jeans and T shirt look? Maybe a coat too?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's super easy. All girls are born with x-ray vision. No but really, we probably can't tell more than what guys can tell. Meaning we can see the basic stuff, like if he has broad shoulders, or if he's a bit overweight or not. We can't tell exactly how built or toned he is if he isn't wearing tight clothes to show it off.

What Girls Said 7

• Through clothes, I think that all you can really see is a guys natural build. Things like, broad shoulders, whether you are skinny, average, or overweight, things like that. But you definitely can't see just by looking at a guy whether he has ripped abs or not, and any muscles like that. (Unless he is wearing a veeery tight shirt.)

• Belie me, few girls are interested to see a guys physique. More often than not it is a very disappointin g view.

• If that were true than why do we have guys complaining on here about girls wanting good looking guys? Plus I get comments about having a great physique a lot.

• Well in a coat it is kinds difficult, but as a girl for the most part you get a basic idea.

• yes, I agree. we can tell basic things. For me if you have muscular arms I usually assume you look pretty good.

• Idk

• Um, I don't look at guys that

hard. I kind of just look at how expensive

his clothes is and stuff like that.

I look at the shape of his face

more than I look at his body under

his clothes. That is kind of a weird idea.

We don't look at that

• If it' a lighter color it's easier

What Guys Said 0