Worthiness of a male determined by looks (in womens eyes)?

how good looking must a guy be to be seen as worthy to live and be dated (by women)

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need looks or money to get a girl you need confidence and a great personality but I'm with Maxwell Smart whining about it is not how you get a girl

• i only asked a question :/

how can I show any personality when girls don't allow me the privelage of talking to them

• Only 300 hundred just keep trying or change your game and your attitude. If you don't think your a good looking guy you don't have the confidence to get any. Especially if your going for a girl that's super hot.

• i only go for girls I don't find attractive

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the girl. Girls like different things like muscular or skinny or having long hair or short hair etc. I personally don't care about looks that much, but know that when you first meet someone how you look will be their first impression of you even before you open your mouth.

• but no girls wants an ugly face

• That is different for each girl. Each girl likes another type of guy. Another kind of personality. So this is kind of a tricky question ..

• but no girl likes a deformed guy

• If you have a nice smile and a good way to approach girls that won't matter

• my cheeks don't really allow my to smile ( I feel like I'm smiling but it doesn't show)

• It's not all about how you look...it's about the total package, i.e. attractiveness, well-spoken, humerous, great manners, positive and fun to be around, goal-oriented, etc.

May I ask how are you approaching women? What's your approach?

• a simple convo starter (though I did try pick up lines , compliments , etcc..)

• at least a 5 out of 10

What Guys Said 4

• There are PLENTY of things you can do to make up for below average looks. Whining about it is not one of them.

• let me guess be rich, be powerful , get famous ,etc...

• Yeah, but there are other thing that can be achieved by almost anybody.

• I have seen perfect looking women with blokes that look like complete dogs - it's obviously not a major factor in whether a women will date you or not.

• Looks help, but so does money, social status, power, and the like.

• it's not about looks it's about social status. link there are plenty of other studies to support this.