I don't like care too much for talking to guys I grew up with, am I being picky or weird?

When I say " talk to," I mean in romantic way.

What brought this up is the guy I went to high school with started messaging me. He's cute and nice, but I don't know if I want to have anything more a friendship. There's is anything wrong with him, but I'm just not comfortable. What makes me uncomfortable is the fact that he never talked to in high and now is. Its the attention. I'm shy, but I'm not saying that I'm like that with all guys who give me attention. I'm so used to being invisible to certain people.

I didn't consider myself to be an ugly duckling back then, but I do look better now then I did back then. I'm not trying to sound vain, but I've noticed my better looks, and so has other people, guys especially.

This the guy isn't the only one I feel like that. Just any guy I grew up around or went to school with ( kindergarten to 12th).

Is anyone one else like this?

What Guys Said 1

• People grow up and mature. Give him a chance.

What Girls Said 0