Do you start, or try to start, conversations with interesting looking strangers?

I do this occasionally, most often without much success in the US, but generally WITH success in other places.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, Out of experience I noticed strangers tend to be nicer and like you for your own personality. They mostly turn out for me to be really good friends, Who I can turn to with problems, Telling them about random stuff without them thinking weird of you. Yeah I like strangers ha ha

What Girls Said 5

• I do. My friends and family are always saying something about me and talking to strangers. No lie we were on vacation and we wanted to hang out somewhere but we needed directions so we see this guy and nobody volunteered to talk to him. So my cousin turns around in the driver seat and says "ok we're gonna send (her) out there, to get directions". I asked, "why me?" And all three of them agreed in saying "well because you're the only one that likes talking to strangers. And strangers like talking to you." Really I just like hearing people's life stories in controlled environments not shifty parking lots in a suspect part of a town.

• Yes! Strangers are the best people to talk to sometimes. I strongly believe that.

• No I've never started a conversation with a stranger

• No, I am very introverted. So I would never start a conversation with a stranger, interesting or not.

• No. I hate small talk and that's what you generally have to start out with.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I do start conversations with strangers that catch my interest - time and situation permitting ofcourse :D

• I've done this at bars and pubs , as you said generally not with much success though if by success we'd say getting the girls # . I find girls here generally like the attention but after that initial rush they seem to lose interest quickly and I don't have a lot to talk to them about

• Yeah, I'm interested into meeting new people. It gives me an opportunity to make new friend and partners.

• sometimes, usually when I meet a person its a football game or any game that I'm at with my giant group of friends. They all invite more people and usually there's couple that I don't know nad find attractive and just go from there.

• Yeah I do it sometimes, but not because they're interesting looking.

• Yes I just do on net, I like to meet and talk to strangers specially from another countries, I like to know, their cultures, country's situation etc..

• i try to :D but unfortunately I have a creep arab look so I'm not the luckiest in it xDD :(

• not right a way but I try to get close or give them looks seems creepy ? right

• No I don't

• to get a convo with a girl you must be good looking