Guys, does a girls style matter to you?

I'm a really girly girly: I mostly wear dresses, high heels, some make up... Today I was approached buy a guy who really reminded me from the book & movie 'Into the wild'. He had this anti-materialistic style and looked like a 'nature' guy (I don't know if my description makes sense), but anyway I was just surprised he was interested in me because I assumed he must think I'm shallow because I wear makeup and stuff...

Most Helpful Guy

• it matters a lot to my first impression, if she dresses like me it tells me her probable personality but I always look deeper and analyze the person to get a better reading on what she looks like underneath and what her total personality is and anything else and I always leave space to find out more

What Guys Said 10

• I'm okay with a girl to wear what she likes so as long she doesn't actually do something extreme as wear something to draw EVERYONES attention.

• well sometimes it does but most guys like their girls to look hot and that's all that matters to them and they don't mind how you it all they care is, you looking good and hot.

• It matters to me. A girl's style is one of the very first things I look at. I love a girl with a great sense of style.

• Yes it does matter to me that a girl has a style she likes and looks good in. Also not all guys assume that just because a girl is really dressed up she is automatically shallow or materialistic or whatever.

• It absolutely matters to me ... its one of the very first things I notice about a woman...and your style would DEFINITELY catch my eye...

• We are guys and we love femininity. Dresses, heels, those are hot! Jeans and t-shirts, not so much

• I wish more girls dressed like you! Yes style matters! I wouldn't approach a pretty girl if she looked like she just rolled out of bed.

• Are you saying that all girls like this are in fact, shallow?

• Not at all! But I do know some people perceive them as shallow

• Not much but good style is always appreciated for me

• Maybe he's a hobo...

What Girls Said 1