Is it a big problem if I wear the same outfit every day?

Pretty self explanatory question. I don't mean I wear the same pair of socks and underwear and shirt and undershirt EXACTLY the same every day, I just mean that I wear the same sweater/vest and jeans every day. I rotate through t shirts and undershirts and obviously socks/underwear. If its clean and I like the way it looks, I don't see why its a big problem, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes…. I appreciate a guy with a sense of style.

my ex wasn't like that exactly but I literally only used to c him in less than 10 outfits for a period of 1.5years. how he did it? I hav no idea… but its a turn off.

it got so bad to the extent that I could guess what he was going to wear that day and id b right haha a. [i didn't break up with him because of this though in case anyone here thinks I'm that shallow]

but anyway, it won't b a problem if your constantly around strangers [which I doubt]. people actually do notice what you wear, and seeing you with the same outfit might creep them out a little.

have fun. go shopping. please:P

What Girls Said 12

• I personally don't recommend it... I have a friend like that and let's just say he could be doing better :)

• No, to me that's not OK. I wouldn't notice a random person doing it, but if my boyfriend or a friend wore the same outfit everyday I would find it weird and it would put me off. Why not get another pair of jeans and 2-3 more tops and then rotate those?

• Unless its uniform yeah.i like a man with style. Maybe try wearing each shirt every other day. Like if you wore it on Monday wear it on Thursday,wear Tuesdays shirt on Saturday, that way people wont.notice or think yiu don't have any clothes or style

.

• I don't think so. I never really expect guys to be super-fashion forward; as long as you're always wearing clean clothing it's perfectly fine for me lol

• It's always good to try something new as well.. you might like it, but it's fun to inject a little "pizzaz" into your wardrobe every now and again. At the same time, if that's how you're comfortable, forget everything and anyone else! Do what makes you happiest!

• People might not notice if you wear the same jeans but the same sweater is definitely a bad idea.

• You sound like most guys.. :p

I wouldn't worry about it.

• It's not a big deal to me

• No

• Yesss. There was a guy at my school like that and we wondered if he ever cleaned it. Like damn change it up a little

• I am not a fan. Why would you?

If money is a problem, you can always buy some cheap shirts for like $5 each. There are A LOT of sales at the mall, you just need to take the time to look.

• It's really boring is the problem, You should have at least 4-5 different sweater vests if you like them.

What Guys Said 4

• People will likely question whether you actually change the parts they can't see.

• I'd say that isn't very good. I know, I used to do the same thing with polo shirts.

• Jeans aren't a big deal I wear mine for like a week no ones knows but a t shirt people will notice when you show up wearing the same color shirt, everyday. It also depends on your job, some jobs have a uniform so you would wear it everyday.

• I do it too all the time; some times months can go by before I change clothes ...and sadly I think kheserthorpe has it right (that is to say, if some one is watching me, which I kinda doubt)