Do you think its OK for me to talk to try and talk to women who are 5'7-5'9 in height?

Im only about 5'6, and I'm just wondering if women who are a bit taller than me would have a problem If I approached them. So what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't bother me I'm 5'8"

What Girls Said 3

• If any man under 5'7 approaches me I am inclined and have a natural born right to pepper spray him in the eyes and kick him in the kidneys, file a police report, and shoot his dog.

No, I'm joking (I just like making you guys read nonsense)

I wouldn't have a problem if a guy who was 5'5 or 5'6 approached me. If he was nice and a cool guy who cares about something like that.

• Some women don't care, you can try.

• Yeah, sometimes it works out. Be prepared for a higher than average rate of rejection, though.

As the average height for women is like 5'4 and the average height for men is like 5'10 ... I'm curious why you have a strong preference for tall women.

• I don't have a preference, I was just wondering.

• I don't see a problem with you being 5'7, nor do any of my friends. Those guys are just insecure I guess.

• Some of them were super tall themselves. Everyone has their physical preferences, I guess.

What Guys Said 5

• Just hit on as many as you can. There are 3.5 billion of em in the world, so you really can't lose.

• You can talk to any woman of any height as you please. Whether they accept or reject your advances is another story.

• I think you need to stop caring how tall a girl is and talk to her anyways.

• You can try, but my guess is that most of them won't go for it.

• Of course it's OK.