I'm so confused...

OK, help me please. I totally am confused in signs weather he likes me or not. This morning we said Hi to each other and there was so warm and prolonged eye contact (we just couldn't take eyes from each other), I just almost died lol. But then the next thing he does during day, ignores me completely, doesn't look at me when passes me, just now he passed me with his friends and he kinda hide between them, his head was very low towards the floor, and arms crossed, but when I was out of scope his head quickly moved up.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you. He just doesn't want his friends to know and say anything about it to him. He sounds shy, so you might have to push things a little.

• Maybe, but he ignored me (looked to the floor as low as possible, arms crossed and not even a glance during whole day) also when friends were not around him.

What Guys Said 1

• As someone else said he's most likely a shy guy. I suggest you try and talk to him when he's alone and see what comes out of that, give him a little compliment or whatever and see how he reacts. That should tell you enough.

• I kinda did two days ago. I think I blured out something stupid but wanted to sound as compliment. He just smiled and said nothing. Then the whole day I catched him looking at me every time he passed me. It looks like I have to try to bump into him much more often just to compliment him, cause then he acts as if he's totaly in me.

What Girls Said 1

• This is just my opinion. What if maybe this situation was misunderstood, and he feels a bit akward? Its average for a person to make eye contact (no pun intended) with greets or hellos. And did you have a thing for him before? If so, you couldve misconstrued this situation easily.