Girls what do you think of speedos or thongs on guys?

Assuming a guy is well built, trim, has a nice physique and occasionally wears the thong on a date and has a nice flat stomach, 6 pack, etc...do you find that hot or a no way...i personally like them Because I am built for it of course you don't wanna see some 400 lb guy in one...but assuming he's fit and he's cute.

and if you have a particular link to a thong that you like please include.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind it.

God, you just reminded my of my roommate who is, like, at least 150 or 170 kgs. One morning he got out of his room just wearing a thong *cringe*

What Girls Said 12

• Never seen a man thong & liked it.

If you're at a pool/the beach & you're wearing a Speedo AND you've got the body for it (rare, honestly) then yeah, it's okay.

• I don't care if you're young, old, skinny, fat, tall, or short. I don't even care if you're basically a clone of Justin Bieber or Luke Bryan. If I see you in a Speedo or a thong, there is only one thing that is going to run through my mind.

"Ew."

• I think its OK, as long as they have the body for it, there nothin like seeind a 400 pound guy in a real tight, small speedo that looks like its gonna split his boys in 2

• Speedos are one thing--if you're a swimmer, then sure. Wear one to the pool.

Not a fan of man thongs though.

• I think they are hilarious

• Nope don't want to see it.

• No. Just no. I think if you were gay that would be acceptable.

• Definitely no

• I hate it. Please don't wear it

• There are something's that should never have been created - speedos was one of them.

• Gay as the rainbow

• never ever even on the most handsome man in the world :s

we don't want to see your butt cheeks or your squashed dangly bits, normal shorts are the best looking

What Guys Said 2

• I've been wearing thongs for years.i really wouldn't wear anything else,I think if guys want chicks to wear thongs,they should also.

• They never like it. They aren't attracted to the male body like guys are attracted to a woman's body