Is anybody looking forward to Vikings season 2?

The first season was pretty decent for a History Channel drama. I think it has a lot of potential to grow into a good show.

link Poor song choice to represent vikings but the trailer seems pretty interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I am it is one of my favorites.

• Sweet. You should let me know if you're impressed with it when it premieres. Nobody I know watches it... haha

• Me also I find it fascinating the history of the Vikings, and the Norse history. Later got to go.

• Okay cya around haha

What Girls Said 7

• I certainly am!

• I was worried it wasn't ever coming back

• Totally. I was on GOT withdrawal and got put onto Vikings. 30 min in I was totally bored, 50 min in I was hooked. Really looking forward to season 2

• That's how I got into it too. At first I wasn't a huge fan either until I decided to give it another chance.

• I am looking forward 300 Rise of an Empire

• i want to watch it ! love historical dramas.

• Not really, it's not that great

• Yes :) I am looking forward to it and I can't believe that somebody actually asked that question

• I saw the promo the other day and now I can't stop thinking about it. It's pretty funny that it premieres on a Thursday. In Middle English they used to call Thursday Thuresday which means Thor's Day :P

• I like it because I love viking history and learning about the old Norse religions.

• :) awesome

What Guys Said 4

• When I was a kid I had a few Viking friends and they were vastly different than those portrayed on the show. In fact, Eric the Red was a very gentle introvert, and a pretty fair hand on the chess board. Oh well, blood leads!

• You must be a time traveler palek haha

• I'm quite old as you might have noticed, and when I was a kid a few were still around. In fact, my friend ?orvaldr taught me a few old runic war chants, though he sternly maintained his relatives were more prone to chess marathons than invasions.

• hell yeah I am

• what is the date of season 2 ?

• you know I've been curious about that show. pretty good eh?

• I mean it's no Game of Thrones or anything like that but it's definitely interesting. I give it like a 6-7/10 for the first season. I think it could get a lot better though especially if it follows some actual history.