What clothing pieces do you like on a girl?

What clothing pieces do you like on a girl? If you like a particular style and find it really hot. Please provide me with a link. I'm planning to have a huge make over. I dress decent but would like a few suggestions. Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• I just LOVE hoodies and caps etc. on a girl, colourful stuff and jeans/sneakers. I'm not really into the average fashion puppet, girls who have their own thing going come across as way more confident then those who just tag along the latest trends. Though I suggest you only wear stuff you are only comfortable with yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• anything from american apparel women's section. my ex used to order stuff from them & I could never wait to remove them from her. lol

• cool, but casual, yet with a hint of mystery

jeans, nice shirt, flats, nothing too outrageous, more just about what colors you like more than the style, since different guys are attracted to different colors, I for one am attracted to red, blue, green, in that order

• I love cloth which cover all the body and be very close.

What Girls Said 2

• i think the more you feel comfortable wearing something the more you will feel attractive and the more people would find you Hot...so wear what YOU feel that it looks good on you and that hide any parts that are not looking pretty good in your body and suit your outfit and brings it in the best way ever you are number one to suggest what suits you what is hot for you and what is not ...

its you who are going to wear the cloths and every one has his/her own opinion regarding clothing

• I'm sort of a leg woman,so I always do a double-take whenever a really attractive woman walks by and she's wearing an attractice skirt or dress,something very feminine,a great pair of heels and really beautiful hosiery.