Does anyone know where I can find nice winter formal dresses?

Does anyone here know where I can find nice winter formal dresses? The theme is MASQUERADE. I have 2 weeks to find the perfect dress. Any suggested colors? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Goodwill and Ross. Trust me. That is where I got my two prom dresses for junior and senior year. At Goodwill, you have to be careful of stains and runs, but when you find a good one, it's pretty cheap. At Ross, it's more expensive (not bad at all though.) but you get more choices.

• Thank you!

• sure! and as fr color, you can do anything bright/magestic. I'd stay away from pastels and neons, and go with a deep wine red or a cobalt blue, or a deep purple. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Modcloth?

Dark would be intriguing with colorful work on it.

Reds are good too. You could wear very colorful jewelry (think peacock feather explosion of color)-just to add that fun pop.

I think with masquerade you can go dark or light and colorful. It would be cool to mix the two.

• Debs

blue

• I love dresses from Deb. Cute, dressy and super affordable. :)

• You need a cocktail with blinking application, don't afraid the cold weather, you can buy a cappa to add high lights to your style. Hope you will enjoy your party~!

xoxo from dreampurple.co.uk