Beauty maintenance/how to look good for my boyfriend?

Its my boyfriends birthday on Friday so I want to look really nice for him. I'm not the usual type to put loads of effort into my appearance so I'm not sure what to do. Stuff like shave my legs, paint my nails ect. I'm not sure what I'll miss :)

Most Helpful Guy

• ok sweet heart let me give you some suggestions. first color your hair then wear it in a bangs style then put on make up with same skin color make up powder and glow green eye liner blue blush red blush and red lipstick or pink lip gloss wear a red or blue light color dress then the finishing touches nice perfume and mascara with geLatinous drops of dew at the ends of your lashes you will blow him away

What Guys Said 2

• Do nice touches like painted nails and maybe get your hair done, but try to pull off the natural look!

• Do you hair nicely and dress up in a certain way he might like to see.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely shave. Paint your nails and add some makeup. Maybe a friend can help you. A lot of beauty stores, ones in department stores too, offer free makeup tutorials. You can go there the day of and they'll do your makeup for you and show you what to do and also will tell you the right colors for you.

• -go get a manicure

-try a different hairstyle (hair down)

-for makeup, make sure you emphasize your eyes:)

-wear something that accentuates your physical assets

goood luckkk :)