If you can only wear one colour for all your T-shirts for the rest of your life, what colour would it be? Why?

Question is either too long or too short but I have no more details to add.Thanks.

0|0
29|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Red. My lucky color.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes!Red is my favourite colour and it is also the colour of love and passion.I love to wear it as it gives a nice healthy glow to the complexion.So few GAGers say red :( Please continue to wear red :)

• Show All
    • Errr...no. I don't know anyone here. And I don't like revealing information that can be traced back to my real self. I'm from South-East-Asia, if that's sufficient for you.

• I have* been here

What Guys Said 29

• Black. It's compatible with many colors, makes people look thinner than they are, and best of all it never needs washing

1|0
    0|0
  • Black.

1|0
    0|0
  • black. it just suits me well. any shade of black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything light. I'd say white but that's easy to get dirty. Probably something like Columbia blue. For some reason, I look terrible in black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow

Actually, my yellow t-shirt situation is already spiraling out of control - people seem to notice that I wear them a lot, so they keep getting me even more of them for Christmas and birthday presents...

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I know what you mean.

The same thing is happening to me. Purple was once my fav color ane I got a few clothes in that color, but no one seems to be getting the memo that I've moved on... Well at least trying to.

• Grey? It goes with anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grey, because white compliments my skin colour more but then I realized that more darker colours (such as navy or black) are needed for particular events such as nights out and such. So I chose grey because it satisfies both conditions at the same time. Plus, grey goes with almost anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black , not only is it my favorite color shirt , but my wife loves how I look in that color

0|0
    0|0
  • Either grey or black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I already only wear black shirts everyday, so I guess the only other color I would really like to wear is Purple. I don't know why I just like how purple looks for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • White, like "under shirt" white. Something about wearing a black shirt with black pants feels weird...idk.

0|0
    0|0
  • so youre 40 and planning to do this? lol jk ;). i would choose red if i were u tho. cuz red is a color that all humans just like. google it. red is a sensual color so if u wear it, youre guaranteed to stand out than ppl who dont. good luck being sexy for the rest of your life ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Color you mean lol. I'm light blue, because I've discovered it makes me look lighter and I like looking lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will go with white because I am out in the sun a lot and it will help me stay cooler

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, because it is my favorite color.

1|0
    0|0
  • black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Navy Blue. Dark shades make me look leaner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lime Green :)

It shines bright and radiates awesomeness.

0|0
    0|0
  • orange or white

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow for sure...that's my color.

0|1
    0|0
  • Red because I work at Target.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple. It's my favorite color and every time I wear everyone just about says, "You look really good in that shirt," so I might as well get compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neon, so you could see me in the dark

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown because for smell reason I like the earth tones so brown shit can go with any of those colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Black without question.

0|0
    0|0
  • what color would girls like on ugly guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple top with florescent green on the bottom.

I'll stand out from all these people saying black and get mega attention.

:D

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were part of some dark cult which I'm not thank goodness it would be black. because that's what you wear as a black witch or fantasy star wars sith lord or harry potter series dark wizard

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say black; I say black goes with everything more so than grey (sorry Godfather, don't have me whacked ...unless you send a girl. Then definitely let her whack me ;) )

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• gahh so difficult….

i was tossing between white and black…

but ill go with white because it looks better on my tan and just makes me glow hehe:) plus it adds a fresh twist to any other colour that id wear with it=]

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Black... For these 4 reasons:

1. Every other color in the world is compared to it. Ex: (blank) is the new black

2. It goes with everything! So I can show color through my jeans or something like that.

3. Black is slimming.

4. I just pull ir off so well ;) Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A turquoise shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • green, dark green... :)

link

0|0
    0|0
  • All shades of brown ^_^ I love brown everything... It's just so cool, so mellow, so natural and calming. I <3 brown :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My fav colours are white and green. So it has to be either white or green I'd choose both but I'm sticking with green

0|0
    0|0
  • RAINBOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Just kiddin', black. Makes you look thinner and goes well with just about anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either white or black... Probably white because it makes me look tanner and it matches with colored bottoms better IMHO... ANd if we could add a jacket or scarf over the tshirts that'd be even better

0|0
    0|0
  • Black. It matches everything and makes me look thinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black because it goes well with anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black for sure. I think it's my best colour

1|0
    0|0
  • Pink because it always makes me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably black. I wear a lot of black anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black. I like neutral tones, and black seems to make it into one of my favorites, so there it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue to match my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • pink. I'm told I look pretty in pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • LILAC! I LOVE LILAC! Makes me think of Spring

0|0
    0|0
  • White!

0|0
    0|0
  • Light colors mainly pink

0|0
    0|0
  • white.. I have a lot of white top/clothes in my closet :)

1|1
    0|0
    • how do you protect your white clothes?mine all turn yellowish :P

• Thanks for the tip ger. That's a lot of work...hassle for lazy me :P

• Grey, I love the color and it looks good on me.

0|1
    1|0
  • Black. I pretty much do that anyways :p

1|0
    0|0
  • White that doesn't turn yellowish :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Ni pao qu na li le?Wo yi wei ni tai xiang nian ou xiang suo yi depression le.Haha :P

Ni shuo you ren post question zhao ta,ke yi link ge wo kan ma?

• Show All
    • mine is less yellowish now hahaha after some experimentation lol. I do a quick hand wash first using "perla soap" but I don't rub it vigorously except if there are stains so that I don't get tired lol then I soak it to water with detergent for a few minutes, to hours, sometimes overnight before machine wash, taking into consideration the clothing material. :)

• don't worry I'm lazy too haha! ^-^

• I think I'd have to go with grey

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably pink

0|0
    0|0
  • White, white goes with basically anything, easy to pair with things, good color to wear in the summer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black

1|0
    0|0