Girls, guys may also answer though. What do you think about Vibram Five Finger toe shoes?

I wore these a lot during the summer and fall for xc and will probably wear them in the spring. I want to know what you think of them (if girl, is it an instant turn off)?

I wear the Spyridon (orange) which has been replaced by the Spyridon LS (same bottom but has a a single velcro instead of the lace and button thing) if it makes a difference. I would link stuff but can not do that, sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• They look weird...

It's fine if you want to wear them for comfort, but stuff them in your bag after exercise, I wouldn't be caught running around on the streets in them..

What Girls Said 6

• *throws up*

That's how bad I think they are.

• It's not a turn-off. As far as I'm concerned, athletic clothes are just athletic clothes. Being athletic IS a turn-on though.

• whatever is comfortable, man. I wouldn't wear em though id go for some moccasins

• It doesn't matter

• I hate em lol.

• I think they are ugly.

• Thank you for being honest.

• It's okay to wear it to the beach or being lazy in your own back yard. NOT for a date or picking up chicks.

• I wear them for running lol. They just happen to stay on my feet when I am done at practice and I wanted to know what people think when they see me wearing them.

What Guys Said 1

• my dad swears by them I personally can't stand how they feel. I hat thong sandles too. I just don't like them.

I don't thnik they look bad. They aren't supposed to be fancy shoes. Their for walking around when comfort is important.

• It is really funny because I hate as you called them "thong sandals" but love my Vibrams. They take a little time to adjust to.