Guys who are naturally tall and thin- do they prefer curvy girls?

I know everyone has their own personal preferences, but it seems from people I know that very tall, naturally skinny guys prefer the curvier girls.

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, there isn't any pattern like this. Actually, tall and fit guys tend to prefer fit girls too, since they can do things like climb or hike or run together.

Some tall fit guys like curvy women, of course. I'm speaking in general here.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well it depends... Truly curvy girls I would say yes.

But most girls who call themselves curvy are really fat girls in denial.

I used to be skinny so I like skinny girls yes. But even then, it is no guarantee that I will like her either. Skinny girls tend to know that guys like them and they can tend to be less modest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like you said, it's a matter of personal preference. Not all tall, skinny guys like curvier girls. There will be some who do. Some who don't. People need to remember that not all guys/girls of who have a specific characteristic or trait all go for the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if I count as skinny, but I don't work out and I don't have fat but I'm 180 lbs... and 6ft but yeah I prefer curvy thick girls in general

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of curvy. If you mean girls with a nice hourglass figure, most guys prefer that. But if you mean overweight, most guys don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's your definition of curvier girls? Some girls would define it as an emaciated anorexic girl with fake boobs others would define it as Shamu... Most guys just think yeah I like boobs and a butt on girls sure that sounds good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm tall and thin and I prefer curvy girls. I can't speak for all guys though

1|0
    0|1
  • I do, Too skinny isn't fun!

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• You can't generalize all naturally tall and thin men as they all have their own preferences and you cannot generalize all "curvy" women, when "curvy" is such a subjective term.

0|0
    0|0