Do ladies ever look at a guy and think "i would do untold things to him if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble"?

when they see some really attractive guy/pretty boy in the halls or anywhere in general

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I am very reserved and quite. No one who know me, has any idea that dirty things that run through my mind. Occasionally things slip out and I get, it is always the quiet ones. Then lots of laughter usually follows.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Not when I know that person. I feel like that' really too personal and rather awkward. However, if I saw him on the street. . . or say he's a celebrity. . . yes.

• Yup, had the hottest math teacher in high school! (Only if I wasn't a student and a little onset I would be all over him. But since I'm not and I'm graduated now I steal hugs from him

• Hell yeah lol its more of a 'id do so many bad things to you mmmm' but outside were just like :-) (play it cool)

• Yeah

What Guys Said 0