Can you tell a couple by looking at them?

Do you think you can you tell a couple by looking at them? link

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I could tell in that picture. Sometimes good couples are when two weird people come together and be weird togteher. They both look like light hearted practical joking people. They look like people who are in sync and who could find each other in a crowd of people. The more similar they are (looks, behaviour etc) the more apparent this is in my opinion

• There's a Dr. Suess quote: 'We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone

whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into

mutual weirdness and call it love.'

• Brilliant!

What Girls Said 1

• My brother and I are often mistaken for a couple when we hang out together. We're not really sure why, aside from the fact that we're around the same age and height, and we get along pretty well obviously.

So I try not to assume anyone is together, unless I'm told otherwise or I notice some PDA.

What Guys Said 2

• Most of the time, of course...I think this is a couple, even though it's only a still picture and you don't see the body language, the way they look at each other..

All those things give away pretty consistently whether they are a couple or not. Even the way they pose for a picture will tell you what is going on with them!

• Just from a photo? Sometimes. I find that the older the couple is, and the longer their relationship has been, the higher the chances you can just tell from looking at them.

It's really quite an interesting thing. Thanks for raising it up!