Why do guys dislike girls who don't wear makeup? Read the description please.

But don't look bad without it. and the girl doesn't have pimples. I mean all the girls I know wear like tons of foundation and red lipstick and stuff and I usually wear mascara,or eyeliner maybe a lip gloss.BUt my face is not that bad! I only have small eye-bags ,even smaller than in this photo(that is not me) and some days they aren't even visible. link

link

My best friend doesn't wear it either everyday and her boyfriend likes her a lot,her eye bags are way worse.,she said it so. I mean,it would be better if you had a surprise because how good your girlfriend looks with makeup on a special ocasion that get scared of how her face looks when she takes it off. I ask this because I'm only 17 and I really don't want to destroy and mess with my skin (all these foundations,eye shadow ect.)yet...I knew a girl who wore makeup so much in 3 years her face looked worse. :( What is your opinion guys ?

Most Helpful Guy

• To a large extent guys are indifferent to makeup unless you won't make out with them because your'e afraid of ruining it.

They simply judge your appearance on how it appears, whether that's with or without makeup.

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer a girl who can get away with wearing as little makeup as possible. To me if it's coming down to looks a guy should hope a girl is beautiful in her natural state rather than manufacturing it... I'm not saying wearing makeup is bad but a girl who can get away without it...well that's a huge plus

• I'm not a fan of women who go with full war paint. It seems fake, and to me fake is almost never good looking.

A small amount of tasteful understated makeup is fine, but mostly I'd rather see what's underneath.

• I like girls with less makeup to be honest makeup only covers your natural beauty a little bit is OK but a ton of it makes you look worse.

• if they look bad with out it they should wear it to please their boyfriend that's my opinion

What Girls Said 5

• I wore quite a bit of make up until I met a woman who said that 'How can people know you if they don't know what you look like?'.

I thought about it for a while and then wore less and less until I wore only lipstick occasionally. I have got so used to it I look weird with it on, like a clown.

My boyfriend at the time didn't mind, he loved me for who I was (when we broke up it was my fault, as usual!) My partner now really dislikes made up women, lucky me.

So I think you may be wrong about make up and guys liking it. I have asked lots of male friends and they prefer not to be kissing a lot of cosmetics.

My cousin wears a lot of make up and now has rosacea so she has to wear it for real. I feel really sorry this has happened but I also feel there may be a link between the skin not breathing and the worsening of some skin problems, although that is unproven.

Enjoy your youthful appearance and wear as little as you can.

• if you’re only 17, then now is the perfect time to enjoy that fresh, make up free youthful face. You won’t get to do much of that in your mid 20’s.It’s downhill from here.

• 17 is pretty old... Junior/senior in high school. Every pretty girl and not so pretty girl wears makeup.

• @Sexydncr I meant the SKIN of a 17 year old, aside from some pimples and acne, are soft, tight, plump, fresh-looking, dark-spot and wrinkle free. So NOW is the perfect time to enjoy a make-up free face, just tons of moisturizer and sunblock. Once you hit maybe 22 and above, you're skin starts to age. So while you still have that youthful glowing skin, don't cover it with make up.

• It shows off their natural beauty and more power to them to embrace it. Makeup is not to impress people. Since I was very young I was wearing makeup and I love it. Makeup is how I express myself. If people want to bash on girls who wear makeup so be it. You shouldn't care what people think. If guys don't like you because you wear makeup well they're just a waste of your time. Find people who will accept you.

• Guys don't "dislike" when women don't wear makeup. Some just realize it just comes with the territory so they expect it.

• Make up enhances not cover up or it should if you know how to wear it right