Would I look bad with dark hair?

I am naturally blonde, but would like to dye it dark. Blonde is boring after having it for 19 years. But I'm worried it won't look good, and I won't be able to get my natural color back for a longtime,

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't you try a temporary dye or even a wig? I like blonde hair but sometimes it's fun to change it up. You might get less attention if that's what you want.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say it depends on what color eyes you have. If you have blue eye or green eyes having dark hair would make them stand out more. But don't do anything too rash because as you say it won't grow back for a long time. As someone else said try looking at yourself in a wig first or using that temporary dye.

• I'm not convinced it would look that great, but you should do what makes you happy

• I doubt you'd look bad, but I think you look better as a blonde. Did you change it?

• Who's looking at your hair?

What Girls Said 5

• I believe blonde looks better on you, but that's just me. Just remember, if you dye it dark and you regret it and you decide to dye it blonde again, you will probably ruin your hair.

• No you would look fine

• Get streaks or highlights first.

• How are we going to tell you without a picture?

• i took my pic down aleady, sorry. thanks anyways

• Go ahead and play with the different colors. :) Be sure to go to a good hair salon to get it done and they will be sure to make it look great.

IF you do it yourself it could come out badly.