What kind of shoes would look right with dress?

link

Cause I was thinking about wearing brown 7 inch high heel sandals

or some pumps. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dress is really unique. It's very disco-y! I think you should stick to black, though, because of that small strip of black above the bust. Hope that helps

What Guys Said 3

• definitely pumps...7 inch seems a bit much...try a 5 inch pointy toed, black patent stiletto...*maybe mary jane style...

• What in the world?

• Not to insult your style or anything, but both the shoes and the dress are horrible.

What Girls Said 8

• brown, blue and silver? honey that's a little bit strange….

if you don't mind me asking where are you going? because the look seems a little… well… out there..

but anyway id suggest either black or silver shoes with your silver accessories

if it were me id do something like this:
    link

or if your insistent on the sandal style, then something like this
    link -in silver

• Honey, that dress is horrible. A towel would've achieved the same effect, and is a lot cheaper!
    And paired with those shoes! Omg, I'm just afraid some guy is gonna offer you money to have sex with him.

Sorry, but I can't help you there. I wish you'd pick something more classy...

• I literally thought this was a joke when I saw the pictures. please please reconsider, if you wear this you will seriously only get attention from the creepiest of people. I don't know if you have ever been to a strip club but that is literally exactly what they wear in there before they strip. think twice. skin tight, short, and sky high heels read desperate and sad, not confident and sexy. just think about it.

• Black pumps

• Sure, if you're going for the hooker look.

• No I'm not going for the "hooker" look. Just because I wear something a little provocative, doesn't mean I wanna look like a hooker!

• I'm not saying you want to. That's just what the stereotypical style is like.

You can still wear something 'a little proactive' while still looking good. And not like a cracked whore.

• No it would look weird with that dress.

• No those shoes don't go well with tht dress. Wear silver shoes or sandals

• That same site has options for shoes. black high heels

Frankly I don't like the dress. It's really street-walker looking.