Guys have you ever felt kind of disappointed when you saw a girl without make up?

hmm I guess everyone looks better with make up and you should never underestimate it "magic" just have a look at this:

link

so I am quite aware that I will probably look better with more eye make up but honestly I look totally different if I just put on mascara as I have really light brown/blonde eyelashes and but I am always somehow scared that if I get to know a guy and one day he sees me without make up he will feel disappointed somehow...

a guy once told me that he had a new girlfriend and I know her and normally she is running arroung with a lot of eyeliner and he told me that when he first visited her at home and she opened the door she was wearing sweat pants and a t shirt and her glasses (usually she always wore lenses at school) and had a ponytail and no make up on he he said that it was for him like "do you have a hot sister or am I at the wrong house?" and he actually is a nice guy

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The more makeup a woman has plastered on her face the less attractive I think she is, so I'm never really disappointed.

Maybe I'll be surprised when I see that a girl with a cute face looks like she has been shot in the face by Homer Simpson's make up gun. It's like, "Why do that to your pretty face?"

What Guys Said 6

• Not real life girls (friends or coworkers, neighbors). Actors is a different matter: many actors look just plain women then.

• Nothing a trip to the beach won't reveal.

• It depends on the girl for me. Some girls I know look completely fine without makeup. Other girls that apply a ton of makeup everyday, on the other hand, don't look as pretty. I've never been really that disappointed though

• Not really I prefer natural beauty over fake beauty.

• no

• I don't like makeup

What Girls Said 2

• i don't wear makeup except for photoshoots because I have sensitive skin. in my ex. guys like to see girls with a full face of makeup on because it shows effort. like the girls is making an effort to look good for her boyfriend. and society.

• Wow, that link you posted is amazing, guys definitely want their girlfriend to look like the last photo but before the make up is applied. They want us to be magically perfect and beautiful without make up.

She looks like a little kid in the first photo not pretty or sexy at all.

• yes! but without make up it never looks like this