Can a girl look 'innocent' in leather leggings?

Or do you always associate them with 'attention whore', slut, cheap,... Because I definitely don't want to come of as one of these but I do like my do like my leather leggings...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with it. Is the attitude what makes the person. You can wear a nice loose blouse and wear some a nice necklace. Also, some nice flats and some multi gold color bracelet or something. Just to give the impression you love fashion and nothing more :)

What Guys Said 6

• Trust me, they don't make you look "edgy" or "slutty", they make you look like a girl who reads fashion magazines and likes to burn all her money on clothing.

• girls can't "look" slutty. It's how you act in what you'r wearing that defines whether you're slutty or not. If you have a short skirt on but you're acting lady like, are you considered a slut? no

• Depends on what else the girl is wearing with it (like all the girls stated) and how she acts

• I don't think you'd look slutty, but I also don't think you'd look innocent.

• I always associate them with sexiness. That doesn't mean I think she's and attention whore/slut/cheap. I just think that maybe she loves sex and has a dirty side. Maybe there's a wild animal inside her that's dying to come out. At the end of the day, it's just an association. She could be the most innocent girl in the world, you never know.

• Leather leggings are not slutty or cheap in any way. Where did that idea come from? A lot of girls keep asking this and I still can't find out where it all came from.

What Girls Said 7

• not fully, but you can tone down the sexyness slightly.

like wearing them with a sloppy shirt, a high messy bun and gladiator sandals, for example=]

• I don't like them but I don't think wearing them makes you look like an attention whore. They just look sort of tacky and cheap in my opinion.

• If you balance it with a nice, classy, loose blouse that's not too revealing, then it's not slutty.

But I wouldn't use the word innocent too..

• Wear a long loose shirt or layered shirts with it and a pair of flat (not heeled ) boots and maybe a pretty updo. Hold off on the dark makeup and wear lighter colors and a nice shiny neutral or clear lip gloss.

• In my opinion, it's not about looking slutty or like an attention whore. Pleather is just tacky and cheap and just looks awful.

Of course others think it looks slutty, I don't. Just cheap

• If you like it wear it...

• It's up to you. Personally I do not like leggings because I think they are as you said, attention whore, slut and cheap.