Does having a toned good lookin bod automatically make me cute?

Simple question, I am little unfit. Not fat, Just unfit. And I see guys these days all athletic and toned with girls all over them haha. Not that I am complaining, I mean If Id be a girl I am pretty sure id have done same ahaha. But question

Does having ripped muscular bod with abs and shit automatically make you cute these days? Ha^ I am asking cos I wanna feel better in my life too and make efforts. ^_^ for myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• to a shallow girl…. yes-.-

to a woman. no

to be 'cute' as you say… you would need to excel in all areas, but your personality is what leaves an impression imprinted in a woman's mind.

looks fade, personality stays. so yeh, work on your body, go to the gym and get that shit if you want it. but if you really want to get somewhere, work on the inside too=] not saying its bad lol, I don't know u, just saying that self improvement will get you far=]

What Girls Said 11

• Personally, I really don't care. Having a muscular bod isn't a turn on, nor a turn off for me. Physically I like a cute face, beautiful locks, or a nice set of eyes more than that.

• nope toned body makes you hot - cute is referred to looks not body

• No it doesn't make you cute, but you'd definitely look better naked if you're toned, whether you're cute or ugly. That goes for both men and women.

• no. face is what makes a boy cute.

• No I don't think so

• Cute refers to the facial features. But being toned no doubt helps your case

• It definitely helps. Maybe not "cute", but attractive at least.

• It will make you look hot and being fit is always a good thing

• No

• A lot of my friends are like that but honestly, I don't find muscular guys that attractive. I fell like I'm going to be crushed every time I hug a muscular guy. I like my men like I like my teddy bears: soft, sweet, and cuddly.

• No, not really sure what you look like, but from what I hear it definitely helps. I said no because I have seen some pretty ugly dudes who had nice bodies (bodybuilders and jocks ) in fact there was this one guy I was checking out at the gym who had really nice obliques and when he turned around I saw that he had missing teeth and hideous tattoos on his face. Having a fit body is healthy and people like looking at it. But, I suppose beauty is the eye of the beholder.

What Guys Said 2

• It makes a significant difference in your attractiveness.

I'm suspicious that girls who actually want to have sex rather then just hold hands may care more about body as well.

Get in shape.

• Becoming more fit will make you more attractive than you already are.