Girls, if your bra strap slips down off your shoulder under your shirt, is it awkward fixing it around ppl?

If you're talking to someone, or standing by some people you're talking to, and you feel that your bra strap slipped down, do you:

1) Reach in your shirt and pull your strap up in front of them

2) Wait until no one is looking at you, and then pull your strap up

3) Wait until you aren't around people and then pull your strap up

4) Just leave it down and forget about it

Also, does it bother you if someone pulls their strap up in front of you? Or do you not even notice them doing it

• Reach in your shirt and pull your strap up in front of them
  • Wait until no one is looking at you, and then pull your strap up
  • Wait until you aren't around people and then pull your strap up
  • Leave your strap down and forget about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I fix it without drawing attention to it. While talking or listening, I'll just do it discreetly. It doesn't bother me if someone adjusts their straps. Might be awkward if they put their hand down their bra and start playing with their bewb or something, but short of that I really don't care.

What Girls Said 19

• no its no big deal, I hook a thumb in and pull it back up in front of people. women don't care because theyve done it themselves and know what its like and men aren't really going to comment on it because you're not doing it sexually and its just like rearranging your shirt collar

• I'd pull it up subconsciously, probably without even realizing it had fallen. I don't really notice when it happens to other people, or if I do I don't care cause it doesn't bug me or anything. I would never adjust myself in front of others though. I'd wait until I got to a restroom.

• I don't care. It's like fixing your shirt, your hair, your shoes... nothing special. My bra is just another piece of clothing to me. I just pull it up whenever it falls down, even if I'm talking to someone. I'm so used to doing it that I don't even notice when other girls do it.

• i always fix it because I hate the feeling of having my bra strap hanging on my arm ugh! lol also we all know girls wear bras now right? so as long as I don't flash my boob when I reach in my shirt (that would probably take effort) we're good.

• lol no I don't feel awkward at all….

i do the first thing:P

and no it doesn't annoy me...

• I used to wait, but then it started happening too much and eventually I was kind of like "well everyone knows I wear a bra so there's no point in me pretending that I don't wear one and that it doesn't get messed up sometimes". Now I even pull it up in front of customers at work; I do attempt to be inconspicuous about it in this case though.

• sometimes I do it when people are sitting in the same room as me but not looking

its so annoying when it keeps slipping down

• Yes I rind it a little awkward, I usually try and wait for the moment that they turn around a minute or look in the other direction and I fix it, if its were they can see it then I fix it right away.

• I don't care if people stare at me when I fix my bra strap because it's just clothing. I'll fix it right then and there.

• A.

And no it doesn't bother me if other people do it. But then again I also reach into my bra because that's where I keep my iphone and bank card.

• Fix it instantly , its becomes so irritating if its not fixed right away.

• It doesn't bother me fixing it when people are around.

What bothers me is the strap slipping off like that.

If I'm at work, I'll go into the break room and fix it.

Just a small fashion malfunction, no biggie.

• I said A but I could've said D. I honestly don't care, it's nothing special or to be embarassed about. And I'd rather fix it straight away.

• Fix it right at the spot.

• How often per day do you need to fix it usually?

• RARELY to be honest. But in the cases I have to I jus so it as if its normal. Girls do it in the bathroom too. I think is because female just have that oxytocin flowing in the air in the restroom lmao that it is just normal. Now if a guy was around, screw it, he should understand because we have breast and stuff like that happen, and looking good is top priority :p

• Yes, for me it is because I don't want to bring attention to myself.

• well it doesn't bring attention, so do it like crazy, nobody cares.

• I fix it on the spot.

• Nope

• EHHH no not really I just fix it, it's not something to make a big deal about.

• Just fix it when I get the chance

What Guys Said 1

• I always pull mine up