How long can you wear clothes before you become tired of them?

How long do you wear your clothes for?

I'm kind of tired of some of my clothes and thinking about throwing a lot of them out though I do not have the funds to shop for more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never in my family you wear clothes until they fall apart or you out grow them then the younger kids get your clothes. We were always poor so we make do with what we have and make the best out of it. And I don't care about fashion trends my clothes are timeless they never go out of style.

What Guys Said 5

• Several years. I still have and wear clothes I bought around 2005 or 2006. Most of them still fit.

• If you get to spend close to a$1,000.00 a year on clothes I have noticed that I never seem to

get to wear everything sometimes.The clothes last it's the styles that don't.

• worse comes to worse you could just become a nudist

typically you change your wardrobe, when they don't fit you anymore. We are always growing or getting shorter and we're constantly losing and gaining weight. this affects the clothes we wear.

• monthss I don't like shopping actually I hate shoping

• until they get holes in them but I'm a guy and don't care about fashion.

What Girls Said 1

• years, I am too cheap to buy more, still have a couple things from high school