Do you agree look but don't touch?

I'm so sick of people in relationships checking out other people like your girlfriend is standing right there and your checking others out have some fucking respect

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it really depends, if anyway you are making your partner feel disrespected in way then not at all. I understand that every relationship is different. Myself I am not into that whole look at everyone as long as you come home to me, but for others I can understand that it may work for them. For me it is if it really truly does work or if one is just going along with in holding on to feelings of inadequacy or recent. (I have seen this, very depressing)

What Guys Said 2

• Look, fine.

Appreciate, fine.

Make your partner feel inadequate... Not fine.

• tough luck. that's life. do you expect guys with girlfriends to avert their eyes like the Lord's bare face is in front of them?

What Girls Said 2

• Did your boyfriend do this to you?

I think its completely disrespectful especially when the person turns their entire head around just to get a good look.

• I'm going to assume you're talking about guys, specifically.

When I'm not around, I don't care where they stare. Guys are going to look no matter where they are or who they're with. The difference is how hard they work to control it.

If I'm present, however, he better not be doing any 180s or make it look like he's trying to give himself whiplash to sneak a peek, as I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me doing it either.