ACNE on my legs

I am 25 years old. I bathe regularly and don't have acne in any other places. For some reason I continue to have pimples and acne on my front thighs and my calves. Is there any kind of body wash anyone could recommend. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. I get an ingrown hair every once and awhile which is normal. This is more white heads and red bumps. I already use dove soap. I'll try some of the advice given and see what the resulting effects are. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure it IS acne. My guy gets ingrown hairs on his legs, in the exact same places, because that is where his jeans tend to rub the most. But if it is, Dial or Axe makes a male body scrub with the little beads in it that will help remove the dead skin and stop the acne.

What Girls Said 3

• If it is acne, try mousterizing body wash, I have acne on my arms, and Dove works great for it, and after you get out of the shower or pool put lotion on, mousterizing works best

• dove and sugar! household sugar yeah sounds crazy but it works you just get the dove sudsy and add it to sugar mix it till its pasty and then use it as a scrub it works wonders!

• have you tried to use benzoyl peroxide on your legs? I do that. it helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you sure they're acne, and not ingrown hairs?