Girls do you think a guy wearing a baseball type cap can sometimes make him look younger?

Girls do you think a guy wearing a baseball type cap can sometimes make him look younger? Would you associate baseball style caps with youth?

• Yes it can at times
  • No I don't think it does
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A. And I also degree the guys' answers. I don't think it makes a guy look dumb or is a turn off. Depending on the guy, it can make him look more attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• If he is in his early or mid thirties it might make him look younger but if he is 40 or older, nothing he does will make him look younger other than good physical health.

• Not a fan of baseball caps. They do seem a bit immature. Snapbacks are okay, depending on the guy.

• Yes.. especially if he's wearing it the opposite way it's supposed to be.

• Nope

• For me it just says "kid" or "lack of taste". :/

• Really? A normal cap is a lack of taste?

• Sorry, no, that's not what I meant, I used the wrong words (which seemed a bit harsh, I apologise).

It's not a lack of taste, just really not my thing because I associate it with kids and with dudes who try to look cool by looking "fashionable" or younger.

• Yeah. I would think he's a kid.

• i think its a cute look... but it won't make some old bald man look any younger

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you're in the middle of a game of baseball, I equate a guy wearing a baseball cap with a total lack of fashion sense.

• That's a turn off for them.

• I associate it with general douche baggery

• it makes him look dumber

• How? What if it was used for blocking out the sun on a hot day?