How important are looks to you?

Whether your a girl or guy, how important is it that you look? And how important is it how your partner looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think looks are just as important as personality because what attracts you to a girl- her looks if she didn't look good you wouldn't even approach her, sorry for me, the personality can be great but if the looks aren't to a certain level I can't go with the girl

• Would you still be friends with her if her looks weren't the best though? If she had a great personality, but you weren't interested?

• Yea, I have friends who I don't consider good-looking

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't think it matters depending on the person, because not everyone cares about looks, because again, they aren't everything. They don't define, describe, or detail who the person is. Looks are great, yes, but I'd like a cute girl with a GOOD personality~

• If she is a boat floater for me that's all I really want, although personality does add to that tho.

What Girls Said 1

• Looks are important to a certain extent. I definitely prefer a good personality over looks. Also everyone has a different opinion on what looks good.