Can you wear t shirt with suit jacket?

can you wear t shirt with suit jacket jeans and sneakers.

Most Helpful Girl

• You certaintly can. But remember is the person that makes the outfit. You have to have the style. Just make sure the t-shirt is well fitted and go along with your entire outfit. zi would some link but I am not level 4... so.. yea but you can :)

• link

What do you think of this outfit, this outfit is what I am after =)

• The outfit seems pretty nice but I'm my opinion there is too much blue going on. The blue he has on is dark and he just throwed ina white solid shirt under his suit jacket, making him appear kind of just average and solid. In my opinion that white solid shirt could hqd some design or image to it, but it would have been with a bright shirt like yellow, maybe red, light green with an image or a pattern.

• been better* and his sneakers can match both his shirt color with the blue he has going on. I wish I had a link to show you but I cannot post since I amm not level 4. But overall he doesn't look bad. Go for it, if you like it :)

What Girls Said 4

• you caannn… altho you need to realllyyyy know what you're doing when it comes to colour and material. most men would still wear a proper shirt tho… it just looks better

your jeans would need to be a little fitted, not too much, same with the shirt and jacket. you can't have anything too baggy. the shirt would also the the only acceptable patterned item but id say go plain on the lot.

link

if you want an opinion, I'm not really a fan. you can't have one piece classy and the rest not. at least wear some classy shoes or a business shirt to go with that sexy jacket, you know? it just can't b the only stylish piece in the outfit or it will look odd

• im after this look link =)

• hmm yeh that's good. c how his jeans and jacket aren't too baggy? if you go for the look keep it fitted and go for it:)

• link

Fuck yea!

• I think you could get away with the t shirt but not sneakers unless you wear a suit jacket t shirt jeans and sneakers, but suit pants jacket and a t shirt and nice shoes..i dint know but sneakers with a suit I don't think so

• Not recommand

What Guys Said 2

• A blazer is a subcategory of sportsjacket. I.e. its like the jacket part of the suit, without matching pants. 'Blazer' is most traditionally used to refer to a solid color, often navy, jacket with brass or other metallic buttons. Less formal then a suit. You can pull off a blazer with jeans with a t-shirt, but its easier to wear with just a white or pale blue dress shirt. But I wouldn't wear sneakers, though many poorly dressed yuppies would. But everyone knows they look like crap.

• Ok I'm after this outfit link

What do you think?

• You're looking at blazers there, not suits, with jeans.

A -general- note ... t-shirts are actually less forgiving then a shirt (that would be the thing with buttons and a collar). If you're in good shape, they look good. If you're average, the shirt provides more structure. Beckham and CR are ... you know ... pretty fit.

If you're a sneaker-head, fine, but you need to wear cool and fairly fitted sneakers, no huge basketball shoes, with that look. It's less to my taste, but whatever.

• If you do go shirt, go with an oxford or equivalent shoe, or a pull on boot or something. Your blazer needs to fit well to look decent too. If you're in good enough shape to look good with the t-shirt version, that probably means you need a tailor to adjust an off the rack one. Slimming a reasonably slim blazer is not -that- hard, you need one where the neck/chest/shoulders fit to begin with though.

• If you are playing in Miami Vice, why not ?

• haha what's the problem suit jacket with t shirt?

• oh my god, and with a v neck. lol.

I think he should also wear a sombrero, to perfect the style.