Girl's: what style of pants/jeans are more of a turn off?

Baggy pants that sag below the but to where you see most of his underwear

or

Or tight pants, you see the shape of his butt

• Baggy pants
  • Tight pants
  • I'm a robot I don't wear pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• B. Tight but not skinny jeans

A little baggy and sagging in a good thing but no more than the waist band of his boxers/underwear. It is the biggest turn off to see the guy's pants sag past their cheeks and then they belt them to stay there.

So I would say a tight pant is better... but skinny pants (you only said tight not skinny I know) either look good or bad. If he has extra weight on him then it makes him look 20 lbs heavier especially if he wears colored ones but if he is really skinny wearing skinny pants, it looks disgusting like he has stage IV cancer or another horrible disease.

What Girls Said 18

• not everyone can pull off tight pants- sometimes it looks ridiculous. but being able to see a guy's underwear and having his pants falling off? absurd, stupid, it looks like you don't know how to wear clothes. so A.

• Some of my pants became a little tight in the but department, and when I wear them I notice some times women looking at my butt.

• there's "tight in the butt department" and there's "tight"- two different things. a little bit tight is fine. super tight is usually ridiculous though.

• slim fit but with some breathing room.

if his pants are tighter than mine it is strange

if it looks like they were bought for someone else, also not good.

• The skinny style (middle one) is my favorite and sagging can be hot. But I wouldn't be attracted to a guy wearing basically jeggings.

• I can't stand guys who wear baggy pants, seriously, how hard is it to keep your pants up? It's one of my pet peeves. Tight pants are OK but I honestly don't care what pants a guy wears as long as they're not baggy.

• Well if they are really baggy or TOO tight then it's a turn off, seeing the shape of his butt isn't bad at all! lol Seeing too much underwear is like ughh. It does depend on his shape and style though. Guys can pull off certain ones so...

• I will go with baggy on this one. I personally do not want to see a guys butt when he walking out in public unless... he is super hot... but that style has to go >>>>>

• In your link, I liked the normal jeans, and the skinny jeans didn't look that bad. Although that could have been the model.

This is weird, but I sort of like that guys clothes is getting tighter. We girls have been showing off the curvature of our butts for forever, why shouldn't they? Maybe if we all suffer in too tight jeans together we'll all realize that sweatpants are the way to go. ;)

• I could never wear too tight jeans, just too painful.

• It's diffrent for men wearing tight pants than it is for women, as women doesn't have any thing "extra" to worry about that can be pretty painful in too tight of clothes.

• That's true. But pretty much all of us wear bras all the time, and I imagine that's got to be sort of similar? Tight clothes just sucks all around, viva les sweatpants! ;)

• Baggy

• Personally, I think it should be a mix between them. I don't want to see a guys butt nor do I want to see a guy wearing my jeans.

• I prefer fitted to baggy.

• It depends on the guy and his body shape

• Baggy I don't like I don't know how its fashion to show half your butt

Tight pants er he's not a girl it looks weird

Slim jeans and straight, regular look good

• Really baggy pants

• Baggy pants look better than tight jeans.

• Baggy pants

• Skinny jeans

• Tight pants.

• I voted A, there's no reason for anyone to be walking around in jeans that are sagging that bad.

On the other hand I also don't like to see guys wearing skinny/girl jeans.

• Would would you dislike tight pants on a guy, if your boyfriend actually looked better in tight jeans than you did.

What Guys Said 1