Do you look better clothed or naked?

This is not intended to be a sexual question.

Do you look better with or without clothes?

I think I look better without. Not in a dirty or perv way. I'm just thin and fit and I don't have like any curves and when I wear clothes they hide/downplay what little I have going on lol and I look like a 12 year old boy. But without clothes I actually look feminine and whatnot.

So what about you? Clothes or no? Do you have features you don't like that you can hide with clothes or do clothes drown out your features?

Just a random question.

Most Helpful Girl

• clothed definitely:(

i hate my butt and thighs atm….work in progress tho. because I'm an hourglass I just have to be really toned in order to look good naked I think.

i can use some good pieces like skinny jeans and tight shirts to make my curves look fab. I try to enhance my waist a lot

What Guys Said 15

• In my (ahem) experience, you slim and subtly curved girls look BETTER clothed. Most clothes are designed for models..and they generally are built like you, right? Maybe taller..

As a guy, of course I look better without the clothes, since my muscles don't show much in most clothes...

• Clothed, I used to look fine naked I kept in shape and was toned. Over the last while that side of me has gone and I've gotten out of shape. But even at that I always looked better with clothes on, my body shape is almost like a clothes mannequin.

• Clothed. I'm not very muscular or curved in any way. I'm on the thin side. My fashion is okay, but I'm insecure about my body in general.

• I look crappy either way!

• Definitely clothed. I get complimented on my style and the fit of my clothes all the time. I'm not that good to look at when I'm naked though lol. Perhaps I'm in the minority but I think girls look better with clothes than without clothes. A little revealing is better than a naked women for me.

• I'm pretty sure naked because I have quite a bit of definition and it's not usually shown well with clothes. I can pretty much sit around and eat hamburgers (I don't though) but it seems like that's what my body wants to be.

• iam too sexy for this shirt. iam modest as I can be in public. clothes hide my features unless I wear tighter fitting clothes

• Clothed; got a big ugly ab scar that isn't very pretty.

• clothed. Most definitely

And in winter much more so.

• Definitely clothed. I get compliments on how I dress, not my physique. :))

• definitely nude !

• Probably with clothes

• Clothed until my muscles get bigger, maybe another year of training at the gym lol

• Clothed! Without a doubt

• I don't know. I'll send you a pic and you decide

What Girls Said 14

• Naked. In clothes I feel like I look bigger because I have a large chest, but when I'm naked my curves and small waist are more visible.

• Clothed because I'm no longer in shape and I still have that last 10 lbs to lose because I gained a lot of weight after a back injury a few years ago. On top of that, I have burn scars on my lower back that are really embarrassing.

• WIth clothes because I can choose outfits that accentuate my good qualities.

• Probably without. I'm pretty curvy and toned. Loose clothes make me look fat, because they completely hide my waist and flat stomach.

• Clothes

• Both.

• No difference for me

• Clothed. My body is slim but still I look better clothed.

• I feel better naked. I'm very thin up top and I have very shapely/long legs. It's hard to dress in a way that flatters my small waist and big hips/butt. You'd think it would be easy to accentuate, but because my torso is so short it looks awkward. When I'm naked, it all looks much more proportional.

• I look better with clothes. I have cellulite and stretch marks and I hate the shape of my body. So, I hate being naked.

• I think I look great naked and clothed. I'm tall and slender,but my lady lumps are just right for me and my boyfriend. :)

• Clothed. Not as in shape as I used to be.

• I look better without clothes no hesitation. I look great with clothes too, but not as much.

• It depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel like I could walk out of the house butt naked and feel amazing. Other times I like my clothes better.