Whats the verdict boys, do you like floral headbands, hippy headpieces and bright lipstick?

Girls love all things fashion, right now summer trends is all about head piece accessories.

From the floral headbands, chain headpieces that hang on your forehead and not to mention the always in fashion bond lipstick.

Do guys even like this shit or do is it just us fellow ladies that like the fashion statement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm if it's a small floral headband it's OK. Not those huge ones. I don't mind normal headbands. But ones that go over the top of your head, not your forehead. Chain headpiece? nah not really. And lipstick noooo. Don't like lipstick at all. I like the more natural clean look. Girls don't need to ad all these accessories to look good. But everyone's an individual so go with what you like :)

What Guys Said 9

• All 3 are a big no-no for me. I don't like the hipster style, and bright lipstick is quite repulsive to me. I believe you ladies like to make each other jealous by showing off all the stuff they see in magazines. You'll notice there will always be a discrepancy between what a guy likes on a girl, and what girls like to dress like.

• Currently single, but if I wasn't, I'd dump her the moment she started wearing headbands and bright lipstick. Only exception is if your partying in Tahiti :)

• no no and no.

a million times no. YOu will not be aproached by me while wearing any of those things, except perhaps the lipstick

• The bigger the flower... the more I stare at it and wait for it to do tricks.

• Yeah, I think most of that stuff looks nice on girls.

• I personally hate lipstick and most headbands (especially the ones that go around your head like native Americans wore, they just look so stupid). I've never seen these chain headpieces you mentioned so I wouldn't know.

• It's winter here

• Go with what you like... Do that then you could find a guy who likes that style too.

• I'll continue to wear them anyways was just curious cause I know most of my guy mates are always like ' I don't get it ' when it comes to fashion statement pieces. Thanks Jimmy

• Frankly I couldn't care less about headgear; but lipstick is often good because it often makes the girl more feminine

What Girls Said 0