Do you put on perfume or cologne before going out?

Before you go out on date do you apply perfume or cologne? I'm not talking about Axe or body spray I mean like real fragrances.

0|0
34|7

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I carry a bottle of perfume in my purse.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• No I'm broke and I need to save that money for food, vacation debts (parents are demanding) and school supplies / school social events and clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, always, my choice lately has been Prada Candy, lasts really long :)

As for the guys, it's awesome when they smell great it's a huge plus :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I never wear perfume because I have really bad asthma and perfumes are one of the top things that trigger an asthma attack for me. It sucks lol I wish I could wear perfume…or stay in Macy's for longer than ten minutes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Always. And have since 8th grade. I will even wear around the house if I feel like it.

My boyfriend is a cologne snob, he wears the type you can't buy in most stores - from places like France and about 90% of the time people stop him and comment on his smell. I love it, he always smells amazing and so different to most guys wearing 'sporty' smells.

0|1
    0|0
  • Perfume and they're always branded ones and last longer I don't have to pay for them I just grab my moms

0|1
    0|0
  • for a date or going out with friends then yes. work? nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, definitely, I can't go without putting some on.

i put perfume around my neck area and body spray under the arms and just a quick rush over my torso

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear perfume everyday :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Body mist or perfume yes I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • YEP. Always... :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but not TOO much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I will, but I have to be careful cause a person I live with is allergic to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS spray on some kind of fragrance. I'm not trying to hide a smell or anything; I just like to smell good. Even if it means that I have to spray my already clean clothes with Thai dragon fruit febreeze. I use perfume most of the time, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • On a date, yes

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah Givenchy or Vera Wang. Those are my only two right now

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually put a goof smelling lotion on

0|1
    0|0
  • I do unless I'm just going to the store or the gym.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your natural odor is always the best! :D

0|2
    0|0
  • No never, I am allergic to perfume. Gives me a headache. So not my thing :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I like when I'm with people and they say I smell good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I put on nice under arm always..some guys don't like strong smells

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I wear perfume but if I'm going to class or somewhere not very important like the supermarket or something then I prefer to wear a mist. I love smelling good, but nothing too strong. I specially like it when someone says they like my perfume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when I have a date night with my husband I usually put some on, yes it is a real fragrance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want always want to look and smell nice

0|0
    0|0
  • always :) I LOVE my perfume.. its absolutley amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal care is important, agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I remeber to

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep I lather up in perfume

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• I used to, and I'd like to again, but I don't think the scent I went with exists any more. I'm trying to save money, too, so I'm being really cheap.

And, I'm not at a place where I can ask female friends to help me shop.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wear cologne. I favor Obsesssion.

1|1
    0|0
    • a true ladies man. ... not to be confused with ladyman

• Perhaps in the past-tense. My new wife keeps me on a short leash!

• Sometimes. If I'm just going to school, or round to a friends house etc I wouldn't. But If I were going to a show, or out for a meal with friends/family, or to my grans house then I would.

But when I say aftershave, the brands I use are pretty low cost (eg £14 per 100ml). I pick the ones that smell nice, so that gives me the ability to put it on without worrying too much about the cost.

0|1
    0|0
  • On a date I would

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. I really like Armani Code. Or Unforgivable by Sean John.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I never wear cologne. I've been told plenty of times that I smell really good and had some girls ask me what cologne I was wearing when the only thing I put on was deodorant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, especially since I've never found a cologne that I find to smell right on me

0|0
    0|0