What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

What was it? Why was it so beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't pick just one but one of my favorites is my boyfriend on Christmas. I have never seen someone appreciate such simple gifts the way he did. I can't wait until this Christmas.

What Girls Said 4

• Any ultrasound I have gotten of my daughter. I am sure that in a couple months it will be my daughter. It is still crazy to me that she is 1/2 me and 1/2 her father. It's a human we created from ourselves and she will have features from both of us.

• the reef in the bahamas were really amazing. I've never seen water so BLUE and so many interesting fish. that or when I was driving up the road into parris island, the sun was coming up and it was amazing, I even took an amazing picture =]

• The sun rise at my friend's lake house.

• The most beautiful thing I have ever seen is this link

Ah it really brings a tear to me eye. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• The mirror.

On a less serious note... I once went on a trip with my dad (Hunting trip actually) and I was following a deer that I just saw. I followed it over a small hill that led to a valley surrounded by more hills; when I got to the top the sun was right in my face and I had the shield my eyes with my forearm. I looked up and I saw rays of sunlight breaking through the clouds and making the forest and the snow look golden. I seriously put down my rifle, sat on a rock, and just stared for at least half an hour.

• For me I was riding on a friends motorcycle in the mountains of Sicily hovering over the Mediterranean. We had just come back from a late night party in Taormina and the sun was rising.