She "accidentally" hit my butt?

We were walking through the mall and I teased her. She hit me a couple of times with a couple of papers she had, in like the arm and back but the third swing seemed like it was obviously directed at my butt. I made a comment about it and she just did this weird laugh and we kept walking. Later in the day she had a cord for something and again hitting me with it and hit my butt again. I make another comment and she does a similar laugh, getting quite again.

Her and few friends think I look like one celebrity and it came up in text once. I protested because I don't think I look like him, she basically said don't worry about it your better looking then him anyway.

Probably should have clarified that

question= is she into me as more then a friend?

she also throws into texting that I'm her "bro" or some deviation of it, making me think she friend zone me but then does the above as well

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she hit your butt on purpose and was flirting with u-and she confessed your hot..

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• 1|1