"Pretty Girls" that aren't clean? Guys opinions?

So I have two roommates that many would consider pretty and popular when it comes down to the club. I'm more of the awkward looking type. I try to look sexy and seductive, but it doesn't work lol. Anyway, these girls always have new guys to sleep with every weekend. The point is these girls don't clean the apartment. Ever. They don't clean the kitchen or the living, both they're always leaving dishes and a lot of other stuff laying around. And they're always inviting guys over. I haven't been home for the last two days, and the kitchen had flies everywhere when I came back. It was terrible. My room is next to the kitchen so I cleaned it. Again. Yet these girls always get guys to sleep with them. These girls make fun of how clean I am and that I'm still single...Maybe I'm naive, but do guys mind girls that are "pretty" but don't clean up after themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• theyre on night stands...they don't give a crap how lazy they are at home because that's something thy don't have to deal with. actual guys/boyfriends prefer girls that can at least cleanup after themselves. I mean like the first few times they let it slide just like how all our friends let it slide when people over. but after a few more visits and the mess continues to happen...its not cool.

What Guys Said 7

• First of all, I do hope they are single too if they have new guys over every week. I've had a similar experience but I think it's got to do with the person being immature and selfish rather than because of their looks. Not cleaning up after yourself when living with others is just disrespectful.

• Ok , Stop cleaning up after them , let it stink , Then they will have to pull up their Panties and do some house work ;)

• I wouldn't want to live with them. And it would get pretty filthy if we had a filth-off, to see who cleans up first. I would let the house fall down before I clean someone else's filth without a sensible agreement.

• I wouldn't like that if I lived with them.

• Do we care if easy girls don't pick up after themselves? Nope. They're gone by morning anyway, so what do we care?

• I wouldn't go Danny Tanner on them, however, I might be thinking to myself, really? Is this how they live?

• The guys are getting laid so they're not going to complain about the dishes being dirty. Guys are less likely to be put off by that stuff than girls anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• Not too many guys will turn down pussy because she doesn't pick up after herself. Think about that lol. Like she's standing there naked and he runs out of the room because she has dirty clothes on the floor.

• Do you mean as relationship material?

If it's one night stands I would be more concerned about personal hygiene, but then again I doubt people with that lifestyle even think about these things.