What have your looks gotten you positive or negative?

I don't mean to start a riot and make comical question but serious about this. Can look real get ahead life over skills? You will last long if lack skills but look can get you in! Men will secretly hire a long skinny blonde with no experience over a 50 year old fat women who lives on farm with here husband who those nothing complain.

charm and look can get you headed for example, today was talking to a women who write for top publication and she gave me a wink and a OK ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I was actually talking about this with my boyfriend last night, about how his friends don't have the best looking girl friends and especially how one in particular is just not attractive at all.. I said that she must be a wonderful person, because everything in her life is earned by her character and she had to grow up in life knowing that she needed to work extra hard for everything in life. This whole convo started because my guy loves to grab my checks and say your so freaking cute how could anyone say no to this face, you must have been the cutest kid and your parents were defenseless.. He was being sweet but I mean it's true, I've had opportunities given to me that majority of women wouldn't (and I was a cute kid and my parents adored me). I work in an office that only hires pretty women that are usually a size two (we're not all tall I'm actually only 5'2") but I am very charming and I know my adorable sexiness opens doors for me and most people are probably nicer to me than they would be someone less attractive. My guy also has a high up position at the company where he works and is used a lot to directly interact with their important clients (granted he's smart too), I doubt they would do this as readily if he wasn't as handsome

What Girls Said 5

• Well today they got a nice gentleman to stop and jump my pickup that decided that the middle of an intersection was a good place to die. But it may have been that it was freezing out and I looked very distressed (phone had just died, all businesses around were closed) that got him to stop.

I don't know that they really play a part in getting me anything (except out of trouble in middle and early high school lol). I credit my winning personality and work ethic for what I've gotten thus far in life. ;)

• Me personally, my LACK of looks has proven for me to be a little bit positive and I have personality traits that many people like... I'm told often how I am nice, docile, and humble but in reality I have no other choice! It is better to be an agreeable ugly person than be an ugly person with an ugly personality as well.

• Postive if I get a interview I normally get the job

• Good looks and a charming personality really can help you get far. Studies have shown that people are more likely to follow or like a person who is good looking and charming than someone who is not.

• Very positive

What Guys Said 1

• I bet you gave her the "Fancy a fck dear?"-look link