Have you liked a guy solely for his looks?

well, have you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

What Guys Said 3

• Sort of. I have liked a girl because of her looks, but that wasn't the sole reason that I liked her. I realized that I was being really shallow and nothing ever happened with us.

• Never

• Im hope people don't that rude.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, but it is always the decent looking ones that aren't right for me. Sometimes, they are conceited because of their looks, and that turns me off. Or, they are nice but just aren't for me. I tried to make it work with this guy I dated ,who looked like a young Tom Cruise, but he just didn't have a personality.

• no. surprisingly. I have not fallen for guys simply because of their looks

• I've never actually liked a guy for his looks, I've just liked looking at him.

• Well it kinda starts out like that but I will not have a crush on a guy if he's hot AND an asshole, you know? Anyway there's gotta be more to it than hotness!

• yeah I have, but I've learnt from that, the guy was a complete wanker

• Yup, but I've changed. Looks don't mean much to me anymore, as hard as that may be to believe.

• Yes I had a crush on a guy solely based upon his looks. I didn't want to go out with him or anything because he was a jerk, but he was still cute.

• well I sort of have but its not like I got up and talked to him. I only notice guys if they dress up good and they're my type(not to sound mean) but the only real thing that makes me like them is their qualities other wise that crush goes away quickly.