Advice on how to get a body like this?

Her body is literal perfection. I can't get the chest--without having some work done--but her legs & bum. I'm not tall, I'm not obsessed with long legs.

But I want her lean legs. I don't have a big butt at all, but I actually want it to be smaller, sort of like hers. Smaller looks better in and outside of clothing.

link

link

link

link

And don't tell me to lift weights or to 'lift heavy.' If you like girls who look like the hulk, cool.

What type of diet? Vegetarian? Low calorie? No carbs? Low protein?

Exercise? Pilates? Yoga? Help?

Gracias!

Most Helpful Girl

• genetics. If you exercise, cardio only. You don't need even 5 pound weights for that body. Diet less than 1200 calories a day, unless you're naturally very thin. Either very low carb diet, or a diet consisting of fruits and vegetables only, no red meat, a little fish. But, even if you follow this, you still likely won't look like that anyway. Especially if you have small boobs you will just look very basic and scrawny. It would look good if you had big boobs though.

And, to the other person who said build ab muscles, DO NOT do ab workouts. Girls shouldn't, it makes your waist wider, more "Trunk like". Look at female athletes, they've usually lost their feminine small waists. Compare that to VS models who do not lift heavy or do strenuous sports.

• Do you think I should quit pilates? I work at a fitness club so I've been doing it since we can take free classes

What about Bikram or hot yoga? I've been thinking of getting a membership to a Bikram Yoga Studio, but I've heard it's more spiritual and you won't see results

• no pilates is good. Miley Cyrus did that and lost all that weight. I don't know about yoga. It probably can't hurt but basic running on the treadmill (no incline) will be better for burning calories. I'd go with pilates over yoga and you don't need to do both.

• Oh OK then. I like pilates so I'll stick with it. I'm even thinking of eventually becoming a certified trainer. Thanks!

What Guys Said 14

• Getting that body will take about 3 months if you are average weight right now. You are going to have to give up a lot if you want a body like that for summer time. You need a diet and a workout plan.

1. You have to go on a diet. I recommend weight watchers because they have lots of low calorie recipes. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Do not drink any kind of soda ever again. A single can of soda can undo a lot of hard work. No food or snacks after 10 P.M. Drink water or have sex with your boyfriend when you get food cravings. Most people have misconceptions of what a diet it. A diet is a lifestyle change. It lasts for your entire life. If you stop, your progress will be undone.

2. You have to do plenty of running. I recommend at least 30 minutes per day. Cardio burns stomach and thigh fat. Without cardio your stomach and butt will never get smooth and glossy like in those pictures.

3. Go to the gym. There are plenty of workout routines on-line. Find one that will suit your needs. I recommend going with your friend since it makes everything easier. The exercises you should do as squats and sit-ups. If you are nervous about going to the gym, don't worry. The gym has mostly guys and they love it when girls go there to work out.

• Running never helped me. I used to run a lot and I still had a muscular-athletic build unfortunately.

• if you run too much and don't have enough carb intake, then you will look too skinny. You need to eat a lot of food, but you still need to run. Balancing these two can only be done by you.

• I did run. I ran over 30 miles a week, long distance. I have a muscular build so I'm just prone to muscle. I want to avoid muscle.

• I am not impressed with the links - I don't think those would get you very far. Maybe set your sights a little higher and look into these chicks:

link

• What a pretentious prick.

• You're calling me bitter? Look who's talking. Feeling angry and defensive much?

• Maybe it's due to your shit of an answer? And the fact that you played the male victim is the epitome of defensiveness

• 1) Good genetics

2) A profession that provides time for maintaining that body.

3) A profession that pays enough to hire a staff of dieticians, personal trainers, etc.

4) A very low calorie diet

5) Exercise

• First things first. Lifting weights will not make you look like the hulk. In fact, lifting weights is the best way to burn the fat off of your body. Not cardio, not pilates or yoga, lifting weights. Women need to realize that they can't build muscle the same way guys can. You need to burn off more calories than you taken in. So, only do a low calorie if you're not burning off a lot of calories. If you're going to do any kind of exercise the you'll have to raise your calorie intake to avoid your body thinking that it's going into starvation mode and preserve the food you're eating, thus allowing you to keep the fat. Take how much you weight and times it by 12. That should give you a good estimate of how much calories you should take in a day. As you lose weight, the calorie intake will need to be lowered as well since you won't weigh as much. Low carbs would be a good weigh to go. Take out/limit foods that have sugar in your diet. That includes fruits, pasta, potatoes, and some other veggies. Do your research on what foods that are high in carbs/sugar. Don't forget that rice and bread also sugary, too. Don't be afraid of protein or fat. Natural saturated fats are good for you if you want that lean body. Avoid unsaturated fats.

As for cardio. Women today go way overboard with cardio. I have a simple explanation for what this does to your body. It is well known that excessive cardio (meaning more than 45 minutes steady state or 30 minutes of high intensity interval training) is too much for the average person. After this amount of time, your body will start to become catabolic, which means it starts to eat muscle for fuel instead of food recently eaten and fat stores. All those ladies you see on the cardio equipment day after day, who always look the same, are actually eating up their muscle.

Do you realize what this means? They are lowering their metabolism because now they have less lean mass. Basically, if you would give them a body composition test, they would be fatter. Despite the fact that they look like they are in shape or don't have a lot of fat. Starving yourself does the same thing. Making your body catabolic and keeps the fat on your body. Cardio, strength (yes, strength) and nutrition are all important if you want a lean body.

Lastly, looking like what this girl looks like, comes down to genetics. After the cardio, the strength training, and the nutrition, only a body that is mainly ectomorphic will look like hers. All you can do is look the best that you can, and your body will transform into it's natural self, whatever that may end up being.

Scroll down until you get to the part that talks about endomorph, ectomorph and mesomorph. Then below "history" is some more. Then after reading that, take the little test to best figure out what kind of body type you are, and then base your lifestyle (not diet - diets don't work, change your lifestyle) around what is best for your body type.

link

• The last thing to keep in mind is that we all have some parts of all three different body types. It's up to you to figure out which one of those three your body mainly is. For example. On a scale of 10. I'm a 6 mesomorph, 3 endomorph and one ectomoprh. I, just like everyone else, has all three types, but I am primarily mesomorphic.

• I did lift weights and I was bulky and sticky looking. I'll stick to my pilates

• She's probably had work done on her chest. She's to skinny to have boobs like that. She's too skinny in general

• I'm sure your answer will make all the fatties on here feel good, but it's not a helpful response. bye

• Not according to the pro fatties of girlsaskguys

• Actually from a medical stand point--breast are made up of fatty tissue and directly relates to how much you weigh, the bigger you are (weigh) the bigger breast you are going to have--drop the weight--the breast get much smaller. So actually unless you get a boob job it is extremely rare for a skinny women to have large breasts. Source: 23 plus years in the medical field and age.

• If she could gain like two pounds she'd be perfect.

• IMO, those girls are too skinny, not attractive at all. Don't understand why you think those body-types are an attractive look.

• Binge and purge. She's way to skinny and honestly needs to eat a damn cheeseburger or something. Granted, she's pretty, but would be beautiful if she put on a little wait. You don't need to look like that to have a nice ass and sexy legs, just saying

• clhoroform, but seriously all depends on your bodies shape, genetics etc. she has an hr glass figure and if your body isn't hourglass shape then you can never hope to achieve that look sorry to say. doesn't mean you won't look good, just work with what's given to you. looks like she does a lot of cardio and very little strength training. I got really skinny at one point doing loads of cardio with little strength training

• starve yourself to death

• She does have a great body. I'd do her. Haha! That's cool that you have that much personal pride that you are working toward having a great body. A lot of people don't as anymore.

• Springdragonfly told you exactly how.

• Those girls in your links got their bodies through genetics. Without knowing what your starting point is, it's impossible to give any real advice.

• you just have to eat less and do more push-ups and sit ups

What Girls Said 8

• Lots of cardio so you can have low body fat and light weights to stay toned but not get defined muscles. Probably pilates/yoga type exercises because she doesn't have a really athletic sporty looking shape but someone who works on their abs a lot but otherwise doesn't do too much weights. She looks like one of those low-carb girls and I can see her eating lots of fruits and veggies and little meat. probably doesn't even do red meat or pork

• I believe this is genetics and healthy eating and light exercise.

That's what I do, and that's pretty close to how I look apart from the fake tits.

• What type of exercise?

• also, I eat pretty much everything just in rational portion sizes and probably a little heavy on the veggies/fruits -> good non-junky snacks. Also a little on the low carb side. My father is an actual celiac, so there wasn't a huge amount of bread, pasta or carb at home when I was little. Still don't really eat much of it unless I'm eating out. I like meat and fish but I also eat veggie sometimes. I don't think either way on this makes much of a difference.

• hmm. Not sure what 5'3 @ 115lb looks like... I'm 5'11" @ 135lb. So the numbers are far enough off that I cannot really imagine it. Sounds (from all the physical activity) that you are pretty fit, no? I feel like you should not be worrying about this?

• When people say diet, they don't mean you need TO diet. They mean you need to CHANGE your regular diet and learn to eat healthy.

Also, lifting weights isn't going to make you muscular. Women's bodies are naturally built for sustaining more fat tissue, than muscle. You'll build little to none muscle while lifting weights, unless you start taking steroids and other crap.

• I'm prone to muscle so I do bulk up. Plus I'm short and it shows like no other

• You won't bulk up THAT much, even if you're prone to it. A little bit of muscle is attractive.

• I have too much muscle on my body atm and I know for sure that it makes me unhappy. It might be attractive to some people but it's not to me

• she looks similar to a victoria secret model

minus the large boobs my body looks like that from just doing belly dancing classes and squats when I can be bothered. I have a high metabolism so I can't help with diets though

• 1st one: good posture

2nd one: a low carb to target unwanted fat areas

3rd one: build muscles in the abdomen range

4th one: low calorie diet to reduce overall proportions

• Hmm do twenty min of cardio and muscle building in legs and ab. Oh and pushups will help perk your breasts. Eat lean meats like fish and chicken.

• I kind of have a similar body to the last two. unfortunately I literally don't do anything to look the way I do, it just runs in my family. the second one though I would say boob job? not that you should want that...

• Cut the crap out of your diet, eat clean. Cut way back on sugar and salt, well if your diets anything like mine anyway... I find that resistance training and yes weights (no I don't look like the Hulk) combined with interval training are the best way for me to tone. But remember that everybody's body is different - No pun intended!