Which is better: strip clubs or porn?

I'm trying to be the best girlfriend and plan a great birthday for my boyfriend. He'll be 25 and I'm thinking dinner and dancing with friends, followed by a strip club or a quiet dinner at home followed by sexy lingerie and porn. Which is better?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMGGGGGGGG I wish you where my girl friend I went to my first strip club last week with my friends he just had a baby boy so we went out to wet the baby's head . But I went and I paid 10£ to get in the door then I went to the bar and spent 40£ on 1 round of drinks there where only 7 of us .To cut along stories short if you have a lot of money to do it then go to a strip club but I personally would rather sit in have a quit romantic night in watch porn and do the business any day...I ENVY YOU BOYFRIEND. LOL... Sorry I forgot to tell you it was 20£ for a 4 min dance I thot I just got robbed I personally woudent go back to 1 hope I help.

What Guys Said 8

• How jealous are you?

If you're the jealous type, I'd skip the strip club AND the porn. Make the focus on him and you, no one else.

• I think the last option sounds more romantic and erotic as well plus you are not introducing other women in this idea that you have. I mean what if you get this chik hotter than you with her pussy in front of his fave and than rubbing it with his stiffed tusk? Have you thought of that genius?

• You are amazing. Do everything.

• Titty bar!!!!!

The problem with strip clubs is that you always leave with blue balls. But that's the beauty of your plan.

And BTW... kudos on being such a miraculous human being.

• Depends on what kind of porn.

• Love your style we NEED MORE GIRLS like you.

• I think that girls that are married to men can do a strip tease not go to strip clubs... lame

• HELL he'll like it all... peace out

What Girls Said 2

• I would say both!, you will blow his mind away! I'd take him to a strip club but only for a few hours and take him home and perform my own routine with sexy lingerie and "let him take care of the rest", while the TV is on.

• NO STRIP CLUB- just you and him during all the sexually activity...a quiet dinner at home followed by sexy lingerie and porn.