Anyone still into the 80s style?

No, not like the modern 80s style today, but sort of similar.

The skin-tight shoulder open crop tops (doesn't have to be crop), and with a high-wasted shorts or fitted jeans with high heels. A formal decent but classy look with poofy hair ^-^" something like that. Not the style with a variety of colors, leg warmers, and all. I'm talking 80s classic style lol.

But yeah, what do you think of that kind of look on a woman nowadays?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it... then again I love all the retro/vintage styles when done properly.

What Guys Said 3

• I was there in the 80s. We already figured out that stuff looked bad and we moved on, haha. Some girls' styles might be salvageable, but guys looked terrible in the 80s. Except for Don Johnson on Miami Vice. His shit was TIGHT.

• "Some creep in coach who thinks he's Don Johnson just asked me to be part of the mile high club" he said I was grade A top choice meat "

• Hahaha, excellent reference

• Women with shoulder pads in their clothes that make them look like linebackers?

Short biker shorts that ride ride up the asscrack for men?

You really like that stuff...

• I never mentioned any of those things, and I certainly didn't mention liking anything

• Retro/Vintage, is always in is what someone told me once when the said they liked my leather jacket from the 70's. My dad owned it and passed it on to me. I get comments on it all the time. I'm a 90's kid but I mea come on, you can't turn down something from your dad, right?

What Girls Said 2

• sure they are nice I also like vintage clothes

• I love the style! the high-wasted jeans are the best. I found them sexy in a woman, it gives the figure. The classy hair is the best! It's really fun and cute.

• YES ! Love love LOVE it ! :D